Reviews for The End is only the Beginning
LadyDunla chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Really glad that McGonagall knows now. Can't wait for the next chapter.
pilky chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Congratulations on you baby boy and fabulous to see you back. Really enjoying this story and looking forward to the next update
LadyDunla chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Very well written chapter. I absolutely love this fic. You have a gift with words. Update soon, please.
defective ten chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
i like this! good luck with the little one :)
Allyll chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
I'm so glad you are back! I really enjoy this story, I hope you can update soon. I really want to know who raped Hermione (maybe in malfoy manor) and Severus needs to find out. Will be waiting for more
MaChelley chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Love the story. Please, please continue it.
arynwy chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
So - Ron took the memory of what the horcrux showed him and fed it to Snape and Voldie. In-ter-est-ing. From a strategic POV, he's made the best move to continue the fight (if that's what his 'greater good' comment was all about), but it will be interesting to see if he can maintain his position without losing himself. I could be wrong about all of this too and he really is lost.

Severus is interesting as well. I wonder what his reaction to the result of the spell will be, especially when he didn't believe Hermione when she said she and Harry hadn't been intimate.
tenoh27 chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
This has been a very promising read so far, and I eagerly await further updates.

The lists Hermione made was truly hilarious, thank you!

I am glad Snape is coming to gradually realise Hermiones strength. Hermione is a very determined and tenacious girl, and I look forward to how she (and Snape) will bring about the downfall of Voldemort.

Thank you for sharing this story with us, and looking forward to more.

(Will be following this at TPP).
peacelovesb chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
Ohhh! Exciting! I'm new to your wonderful story so could you tell me abou t how often you update? I literlly cannot wait for more!
orlando switch chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
I'm glad you updated this story.. and what a disturbing result did this spell display. So who has false memories? Was Ron right about Harry and Hermione or was he just exaggerating because he was jealous? Has someone obliviate Hermione after raping her? A lot of mysteries here.. hope you'll update soon.
Odile1001 chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Oooooh what an ending :O :O

Looking forward to more chapters :)

Great start

xx
Tessia chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
Briliant idea.I like this one much.
ApollineDelacour chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
I really liked your portrayal of an 'enlistment ceremony'... it seems fitting that they would have to kill to seal the mark. But I can't believe Ron!

Good chapter!
Burnedx2 chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed before now. I am really enjoying your story! You are definitely one of the better writers on FF and I'm glad I found your story. I look forward to your next chapter!
jadedfandom chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
ITA with ApollineDelacour. I can't believe you do not have more reviews. This story is has a great solid beginning and I look forward to reading more.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »