Reviews for Life Happens, So Just Roll With It
TruckersWife chapter 1 . 5/13
is it horrible that I want a spin-off alternate story of Bella and Rex together instead?
twificfan chapter 63 . 4/17
I was amazed at how skillfuly you rearranged all of SM's pieces. I found it intriguing and was surprised throughout. Thank you!
flanduslover1 chapter 62 . 4/17
I have been looking for this story for over a year now wanting to reread it it still my favorite Jasper/bella fic to this date.. I love how crazy and chaotic it was but all tied into them living there daily lives and how they didn't just mate and it's all sunshine and rainbows you actually wrote about their relationship problems and hurdles they had to overcome and that ending always tears me up
andrewpine chapter 6 . 3/27
Why does Emmett the idiot think he has the right to talk to Bella like she is five when in fact she is more then likely older then him physically?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 3/27
Do these delusional half wits not realize that she is not their daughter especially after what they did to her on the eunuchs orders ?
andrewpine chapter 4 . 3/27
Let me understand this,if she is a powerful shield how can anyone control her ? if she has as much control of her physical shield she could crush any vampire that would try to in slave her even that idiot Aro.
OutspokenandSilent3 chapter 8 . 3/13
Dear Lord,
I’m laughing so hard in this chapter, it’s so great
shalimare chapter 63 . 2/20
Hi, it was very good !
I loved to read this story !
Xoxo Shalimare.
XxFanFicObsessedxX chapter 61 . 2/19
I want to see a story where Bella tells the Cullen's to take a hike after the way they abandoned her in such a callous way. Have her be the mate of some other vampire not apart of the Cullen coven.
Love chapter 8 . 12/24/2021
Your imagination is a 10 out of 10 LOL I have been cackling this whole entire time. This is just a pure perfection reading this in 2021 on Christmas Eve LOL like I need to wrap presents but I’m hooked.
BestDreamWorstNighmare chapter 42 . 11/1/2021
ISTG IF PETER DIES ;-; I WILL LITERALLY CRY MY EYES OUT
twi nana chapter 63 . 10/18/2021
ok, I have been reading your stories, one after the other, and should be working my dayjob, but they have pissed me off, oh the joys of wfh. I am a 60 something Mom and Nana, and I LOVED THIS STORY, JUST LOVED IT, and this epi is the freaking bomb...thank you for your words, please keep writing, your stories are a joy to read...hugs Twinana
dixie326 chapter 25 . 10/5/2021
I like the Edward in these scenes. If Meyer had written him and their relationship like this I actually would've liked them together.
lashawn chapter 17 . 9/10/2021
I was really intrigued by this chapter. Bella’s shield is normally depicted in a positive light and I never thought about the cons that could occur.
Lindsey2028 chapter 2 . 9/7/2021
I usually hate 1st person stories, but I also usually read Harry Potter fics and can’t deal with someone else’s voice as Hermione. But I’m loving hearing this from Jasper’s POV (and the others!)
9,752 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »