Reviews for Life Happens, So Just Roll With It
71star chapter 8 . 9/24
Just what I need to be reading at 3am!
This made me laugh and kept me awake at work!
Loved it!
71star chapter 3 . 9/20
This story has me rolling!
I LOVE this Bella...
She SO sounds like me!
This is GREAT!
B4bidden Products chapter 62 . 9/19
absolutely love this story read it so many times now
Ohiosweetheart chapter 63 . 9/19
I love this story i keep re reading it over and over through out the years you should change the names of some characters and place and turn this masterpiece into a book
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 5 . 9/17
I'm sorry but after 5 years of them being gone from her life how can Esme assume she is Bellas mum? and how can Carlisle tell Bella what to do? who do they think they are?
LookOutReader chapter 22 . 8/14
So first got to say I enjoy your story even though it's mainly lots of filler. I hate what jasper did tho. He says it's cause he always had the idea to marry Bella after he felt the mate pull but that's bs. I know it took time for them to say "I love yous". I will say with 90% surety jasper never mentioned marrying Bella, they never discussed marriage before he proposed, and jasper never acted like the sex without marriage bothered him. If he had I could forgive what he did but I don't recall any of the above happening so I have to say bye bye from this filler filled story which I only kept reading because the writing was so good. I just can't excuse such a simple inconsistency.
Iris Willow Greene chapter 1 . 8/7
This story had me in a twirl of emotions, but the ending was took me two days to finish this story, and the best part is that all the Povs of people were unbeleveable I totally enjoyed this story. Keep up the good work
griezz chapter 1 . 8/2
Every few months, I just have to come back to this story, so that I can re-read it from beginning to end. Without question, this story is in my personal top THREE fics of ANY fandom.
T.L. Wilson chapter 7 . 7/9
Spermal expulsion...I laughed so damn hard!
YurTeddyBear chapter 2 . 7/1
Fuckin hilarious
YurTeddyBear chapter 1 . 7/1
I've never seen a story with so many reviews before. This one must be amazing
LadySixx chapter 63 . 6/22
I loved the ending and this story made me laugh so hard at times and cry at others, thanks for sharing it with us
andrewpine chapter 41 . 6/18
I would love to see ''You'll find what you are looking for at Walmart'' completed.
So lets find out what Emmett's problems is that caused him to go all stupid with Rose.
Maybe Jasper and Bella need to go on another long vacation while the rest of the coven pulls their heads out of their collective asses.
andrewpine chapter 39 . 6/18
So i wasn't the only one that thought Esme was a insane overbearing bitch. Jasper might have talked himself back into her arms but he is still a jealous possessive jerk.
Looks like it will be a while before Maria will be intruding in their life.
Probably a good thing Vicky stopped Esme or Bella somehow she would have gotten in trouble.
andrewpine chapter 37 . 6/18
The Indian vamps were 's gift was cool.
I can't figure out who is the biggest idiot Emmett or Jasper.
I am surprised that Jasper didn't spend the whole flight home slobbing all over Bella like some now that Jasper has pulled his head out of his ass will Bella have more freedom from the jealous douche bag?
9,411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »