Reviews for Life Happens, So Just Roll With It
Wow. I was laughing a lot with this chapter. I think thah
Blistful2006 chapter 7 . 3/14
Spermal expulsion I can't get over that one or that Edward thought it made him lose his powers Lmao
andrewpine chapter 13 . 3/14
I am looking forward to the day that Bella snaps because of all of them smothering her acting like she is too young to decide on her own where she wants to live or what she wants to do it will be epic.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 3/14
Everyone needs to stop treating Bella like she is five years need to let her live her own life or they will push her away,ass holes.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 3/14
I always knew Esme was insane. and she is proving me yes Carlisle us whipped.
lovergyrl100 chapter 41 . 3/6
'dunderhead' huh? Peter would sure make a good Snape
lovergyrl100 chapter 37 . 3/6
If they're in Darjeeling, trust me they wouldn't wear saris. A top and long skirt is more the style of clothes there and now it's salwar kameez and modern clothes like jeans, t-shirts etc. Also there wouldn't be a palace in the hills... something like that would be better placed in the Deccan or Rajasthan or Gujarat.
Now that that is off my chest, I love this story and I haven't laughed so much in a long time.
monay9e chapter 7 . 3/5
I haven't laughed like this in a long time. Thanks
nessa01 chapter 63 . 2/15
Wow. This has been the most amazing story that I have ever read! Thank you so much for writing this amazing story for us to read!
sheerylynn chapter 63 . 2/14
Amazing story one of the best writer's out their.
MakeDreamsComeTrue chapter 39 . 2/14
this is a good story. When will Bella stop running away and face Jasper? also why is it always Jasper that's changing how he is and compromising.
geenakmom chapter 63 . 2/12
Loved this chapter! Loved how Charlie and family were always watching over them. Got a kick that it was always them sending the skunk.

Always loved this story! As I’ve said I’ve read it dozens of times but hadn’t left my 2 cents. Thank you for sharing a great story with us.
geenakmom chapter 62 . 2/12
Love how the family is all together in same state but leading their own lives with careers and friends. Such a great chapter!
geenakmom chapter 61 . 2/12
I love that there is a Vampire Association in California, lol, the land of beautiful non aging people.
Jenks was a crafty one getting everyone to take over the business.
I’m surprised Riley didn’t snap sooner.
Awesome chapter!
geenakmom chapter 60 . 2/12
Alice is really off her rocker again. She’s alienating everyone.
Sad to see Jenks passing but he did live to a ripe old age. Loved how he cared and helped Bella all throughout her life. Amazing the size of the estate he left her.
California adventures await.