Reviews for Izzy's Melody Mania
ShadowCat98 chapter 18 . 5/2/2012
Well done:3

ShadowCat98 chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
This song reminds me of my oldest half brother in the National Guard...I LOVE IT!

NerdyNightStocker chapter 18 . 6/17/2011
I love that song! That was perfect for everybody and I don't care what most fickle people say nowadays: Good Charlotte is still cool! Good thing Harold kinda sorta came around at the end! Can't wait to see them host a new season!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 17 . 6/16/2011
Picturing Izzy in rainbow clothes is priceless! That song is a crazy little mix of pop/dance/techno, perfect for Iz! Looking forward to the finale!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
I could see the moment between H2 in TDDDDI being inspiration for his song choice. I did notice that he contributed to the win in many challenges in TDI AND TDA. He's very underrated nowadays. I see the finale is coming closer! It's going to be awesome!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
Zeke rocked! You can't go wrong with that song, especially in a strong Canadian accent! Can't wait to see Apollo sing!
kazikamikaze24 chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
And soon to come is the grand finale! I can't wait to see how this song fic shall end.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
LOL I wonder what kind of demeaning favors Chef had to do. If it's anything like what Chris makes him do all the time then I feel for the guy. It would be interesting to see the roles reversed! Idea for a new fic perhaps?... Nice way of Izzy to screw Chris over with her lawyers! Honestly, I think DJ would make a better cook for Izzy's season while Harold could be her cohost LOL!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 13 . 6/11/2011
Alejandro is so sinister! I don't know why he cares about going on here anyway, unless it's to sing another redemption song like Courtney. He should just go to the nearest bar, order some virgin drinks and bask in his unpopularity.

Beth actually sounded decent doing Journey, eh? Well, good! That song is too amazing for words!

Caught up! WOOT! Makes me grateful for shorter chapters LOL.

Looking forward to Chris and Chef's scheme...
NerdyNightStocker chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Yeah, being compared to Courtney would piss anybody off. Especially in a relationship setting.

Apollo over Princey anyday, dude!

Beth singing? Ugh. I'm scared already...*remembering her TDI audition tape*
NerdyNightStocker chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
LMAO picturing Owen and Noah singing Blink 182 together was great! The song is even funnier knowing the greatest comedy duo of WT is singing together!

Gwen doing Evanescence was a perfect choice! Duncan as the lead male singer on backup was a great choice, and I think those two make a good couple. I don't like how they got together on WT but I'm glad they are together nonetheless.

While Gwen isn't the best female singer of the group, she could be easily compared to Amy Lee with the right amount of huskiness and subtle high notes.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
Awesome song for K&S! I could see them doing a pretty good job with it. It's neat that they switch verses back and forth and sing the chorus together.

And Geoff sings a song that suits him just fine as well as his undying love for Bridgette. A nice rock love tune but not overly sappy. Perfect!

Wow. I expected Beyonce or Rihanna for Leshawna. But this song by Paramore works well too! She's a decent singer on the show so this song would do her some real justice!

Like the Izzold pair hosting together onstage.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
LOL the return of another Izzy personality! Sweet! Making Harold Apollo is sweet too, though Zeke as Hayseed is hilarious!

So Eva, Tyler and possibly a couple of others aren't singing? Tyler is a crap singer, so that's a good option. And don't get me started on Eva. After hearing her sing on the first aftermath, I almost couldn't breathe from all of the laughter. Definitely a wise decision, my friend...
NerdyNightStocker chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
Agreed that Alejandro doesn't deserve to have a part in this show. He's far worse than Heather at this point.

Speaking of which, Heather is pretty delusional for still thinking she rocks the show with a Britney Spears tune like that. At least she doesn't disappoint or back down. I'll give her props for that.

DJ's performance was sweet! That song works for him, despite being pretty sad. Then again, anything with an animal in the name works well for DJ LOL.

Harold is once again a victim of Izzy's spontaneous nature.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
LOL Izzy's going to give poor Harold a heart attack one day. I loved the "cute when you're angry" banter! Zeke also always seems to be caught in the middle of these two. He makes a good mediator.

His solo should be very interesting indeed...