Reviews for Sleep Deprived
GDYRISAA chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I love it, it was well written, the characterization was great, and the story felt complete. It was also nice to not see the pair as a couple for once, though I do enjoy good KakaIru. The only errors I saw were grammar errors that could be easily fixed by a beta. Great job!
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Aww. This is really cute and sad and I like it. I like Iruka taking care of Kakashi.
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
That was nice. Liked this story!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Very insightful and well written. Thank you for writing! XD
Kian chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I quite like how you've written this. Lovely interaction between the two. You made it believable and in character which is always awesome to read. Iruka seemed very sweet and I could sympathize with Kakashi. I liked the friendly, platonic atmosphere.

Keep at it

Cheers
MadameJelly chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
A very sweet story. :) Nicely done.
Sejitsu chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was really sweet. :) I really enjoyed reading it
Marikalay chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Absolutely adorable. I love it.
Ryu Earth chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I loved this too! The emotions were very strong and Kakashi was so adorable but also in character (I think so anyway).

But I just want to point out one thing (cause I was waiting for it to appear again). What happened to Iruka's coat? Part of me was hoping that Kakashi would comment on it but he didnt. T_T

Anyway, I agree that there should be more! It was just a wonderful read! )
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Well-written, Sorry! I enjoyed reading it.
me love you long time chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
error in the end. two hours after sun went down then paragraph after the sun began to rise. unless they live in alaska this isnt possible. also could ya make yaoi please.
Lila Priceless chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I like this. Your portrayal of the sleepwalking Kakashi was dead on as was Iruka's reaction. My sister sleepwalks for the same reason. It's funny when she pouts like a three year old because Freddy Krueger and Jason are in her room, but scary when she decides to cook. Keep up the good work.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Wow- incredible for not being beta'd! An entirely new take on the interaction the two would have post-Retrival.

A few errors here and there:

Sasuke's betrayal must had hurt him harder than Iruka had thought. His heart burned with that familiar guilt, as he wondered if the pressure so many of them had put on Kakashi to save the Uchiha had resorted to this

Iruka already did a farily good job in the beginning stating that Kakashi he could only imagine what he was going through.

"Ninjas" is not a word- ninja is its own plural.

Wonderful job! One of the few good stories with Kakashi and Iruka interaction that isn't yaoi/shounen-ai. I especially liked the characterization of both!
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
dont care if its un beta'd its REALLY good. and you've left the ending open to suggestion (you could leave as a one shot or continue) well-done and LOVED the character portrayals Keep On Writing Kyuubecky XD