Reviews for BackUp Copy
Captured Moon chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
I loved it! I really enjoyed reading your great story. Your plot was exciting and drew me in and your characterizations were spot on. The slight sweetness between Zelgadis and Amelia was appropriate for the length of story, but the cherry on top was your ending. Thanks for the great story!
Ashen Author chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Eris? That's a very good twist, and reasonable too. She's the only person who would fit without creating an entirely new character, and it's rather fitting for her to reappear.
MikariStar chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
this was a fun read, cute ending
MikariStar chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
This is very creative and well written.
MikariStar chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Gourry is hilarious XD
cloudsandsilvers chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
Just the right amount of humor and sweetness :D great story :D
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
Great story! I loved it. D The image of Zel dressed up like Rezo made me laugh. Two thumbs up!
Aloria chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
Yay! I loved the ending of this :3
Aloria chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
LOL cheezy lines are awesome tho!
Aloria chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
""So, we're your entertainment now?" Lina snapped, pondering if it was possible to break Xellos's neck.

Xellos' reply was a silent grin."

I take that to mean "You always WERE!"

but ! Wow! What a way to find Eris! awesome!
Aloria chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Now I'm _really_ curious what was in the box at the end in the joke part. lol :3

And I was totally waiting for Zel to go "awcrap! I can't take hits to the face anymore!"
Aloria chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Oh no!

This can't be good! :3
Ilione chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
I can tell you put a lot of effort into getting all the details right. The characters are all perfectly in-character. I especially enjoyed Zel using a really cheesy line and Lina immediately telling him off for it, and Gourry was just the right amount insightful throughout. All the world-building details are true to the Slayers world from the spooky abandoned magical laboratories to going to the well to get water for tea. The plot takes full advantage of what we've seen of Rezo's research. Well done!
MikariStar chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
great story
Aloria chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
I shall be honest, because "this is great" reviews are boring :3

It's good to see someone else as fascinated with copies as I am! Though I'm left wondering, after reading the first 2 chapters of your story, what if it hadn't been so convenient that the ZelKopii was a blank?

Regardless! Interesting premis for this story. Almost makes me want to go watch R and E-R. But I'm gonna stick to my guns on that one, I think.

I think chapter 1 could have used a little more work, writing-wise. It was a nice "dump you right in" kind of chapter, but the sentences weren't very meaty. They just got the job done of telling what Zelgadis did. Chapter 2 got better, with more action and meatier sentences, giving a less anemic feel to the chapter. So. Overall, I'd say it was just a matter of ch1 being "omg! it's ch1, how do I start this?" jitters. I'm sure your next story won't start out like that, as it's a matter of practice :3

On to ch3 naow. :D