Reviews for Now
quietshadowwolf chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
sweet another great story got worried there for a min with her having no memory but all is well now. great job.
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
She's very melodramatic
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 15 . 11/7/2011
great story
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
I am starting to see a pattern in all your stories lol. The imprint always gets 'backhanded' and i can tell you like the word 'backhanded'

lolx
air29 chapter 15 . 2/23/2011
Perfecto ending. i must say i love all ur twilight fanfics!

~Air~
ClockworkAngel19 chapter 15 . 1/12/2011
hey,

loved the story! it was pretty sweet!

love,

Elena
krynn chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
we're not were
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
Interesting story so far... but why does she need to file to be emancipated? Why can't her mom and stepdad just file for custody? Given that her dad just smacked her in front of witnesses, there would be NO problem for her mom to get custody in court. AND since she's above 12 years of age, she gets to pick which parent she would like to live with. So there's NO reason to file for emancipation at all - in fact, the judge would probably reject her petition for emancipation since she can live with her mom and stepdad and the only reason she left her mom's house to live with her dad was because of a boy and not because her mom was unfit to be a parent.
wrestlenascargirl chapter 15 . 12/6/2010
GREAT story. i LOVED it!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
hi also i think you should do and out take of when she got her memory back and was told what happened. and or do a little sequel or epilogue!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 15 . 11/5/2010
I LOVED this story! it was so great!33333
Demure99 chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
Fantastic Story! I'm Glad They Had A Happy Ending:D
ozlady80 chapter 15 . 10/29/2010
Another awesome story i loved it and cant wait for the next!
Angel N Darkness chapter 15 . 10/29/2010
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... i love the whole story...
HabsGirl31 chapter 15 . 10/29/2010
aw, thats such a cute ending :) I really loved this story, im sad that its over :( you did an awesoem job though!