Reviews for Everything About You
Owl Snax chapter 47 . 12/18/2014
It's not often that I'll reread something but for some reason, this is the third time in what...3 years? That I find myself rereading this story. Thank you for writing such an awesome piece, it was an interesting journey to read through. I'll probably find myself rereading this story again in a year or so.
shayna.kasdan chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
Such an amazing story!
SundaySolis chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
So cuuute
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 47 . 11/16/2013
i love this story. its the second time i have read it.
kungfupandabear chapter 47 . 5/3/2013
Wow! So amazing! I loved it!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/3/2013
I want to thank you for writing a great story and agreeing that bella's a pathatic teen agnst trip...and btw I hope she ends up with one of the wolves
lizzynava chapter 47 . 2/19/2013
That was good.
Stormswift chapter 47 . 12/28/2012
I really loved this! Good phrasing, great characters and really good plot. I especially liked the idea of the emotion sharing. All in all, excellent job!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 45 . 12/9/2012
Great work!
nathaliie chapter 47 . 11/15/2012
3!
drama4mama chapter 47 . 9/28/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Going to make it my first favorite. I want to read this one again and again. So much going on and you were able to keep a handle on all of it. Too bad this story belongs to SM cause I could see this as a much better movie than twilight.
drama4mama chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
like the story so far...love the authors note at the end of this chapter
bookworm2341 chapter 47 . 7/24/2012
I loved this story!
dbg chapter 35 . 7/18/2012
Enjoy the pizza, I'm going to bed. Great line. I can see Jenna saying that. She just told them all her big secret and then she was shocked into theirs.
dbg chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
Paul's the man. It's really sad that they both have such hard pasts, I'm glad they can change and work past it.

Is Jenna pregnant and who knows?