Reviews for Everything About You
Cersesi chapter 47 . 11/5/2015
Love it.
Jane chapter 20 . 10/15/2015
OK, so you wrote this years ago, so who Bella ends up with has long been decided. I just hope it's not Jake. She's too whiny and self-centred for him. He deserves someone awesome and kick-ass. Maybe he deserves Leah. I'm really enjoying the story. Jenna is a great character. She's overcome a dreadful childhood to become a great mum to her son.
NoPenName2015 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I'm intrigued already.
Novel's addict chapter 47 . 5/19/2015
I am so in love with this story it was so amazing :D
Owl Snax chapter 47 . 12/18/2014
It's not often that I'll reread something but for some reason, this is the third time in what...3 years? That I find myself rereading this story. Thank you for writing such an awesome piece, it was an interesting journey to read through. I'll probably find myself rereading this story again in a year or so.
shayna.kasdan chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
Such an amazing story!
SundaySolis chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
So cuuute
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 47 . 11/16/2013
i love this story. its the second time i have read it.
kungfupandabear chapter 47 . 5/3/2013
Wow! So amazing! I loved it!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/3/2013
I want to thank you for writing a great story and agreeing that bella's a pathatic teen agnst trip...and btw I hope she ends up with one of the wolves
lizzynava chapter 47 . 2/19/2013
That was good.
Stormswift chapter 47 . 12/28/2012
I really loved this! Good phrasing, great characters and really good plot. I especially liked the idea of the emotion sharing. All in all, excellent job!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 45 . 12/9/2012
Great work!
nathaliie chapter 47 . 11/15/2012
3!
drama4mama chapter 47 . 9/28/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Going to make it my first favorite. I want to read this one again and again. So much going on and you were able to keep a handle on all of it. Too bad this story belongs to SM cause I could see this as a much better movie than twilight.