Reviews for Everything About You
FFAddict chapter 47 . 1/20
I liked the story. You're definitely doing great job writing interesting characters, both canon and new. It feels like the characters come to life in your story, you make them feel real- even those with the tendency to spontaneously sprout fur.

Can't say I enjoyed the story as much as 'lap dog', though. Partly it was because I had to jump through parts of it since they poked my own slumbering daemons too much. Partly it was because it was a tad bit too angsty even though you luckily didn't dwell on all that happened in the past. There were also moments, especially later on in the story, when your oc annoyed me.

SPOILER ALERT

You did good creating Jenna but I could only take so much of her going in circles and denying reality before I felt like slapping her. I mean she pretty much lived with Paul like husband and wife except for sex.
I'm all for going slow with this imprinting sh*t, even denying it if it's not what a person wants but with Jenna her reactions felt natural at beginning, later it felt like she was fighting it for the lulz.

Her relationships with people seemed a little unbalanced too. It seemed like everyone had to be walking on shells around her to not anger her or earn silent treatment (or Paul's revenge) while she was pretty quick to lash out and hurt others. I was actually glad when both Kim and Emily called her a b*tch because honestly she did behave like a judgemental b*** at times.

And what's up with her using Anderson as an excuse for outing, she didn't seem to have any problem allowing Paul to live with her and her son when she thought him to be nothing but an aggressive and dangerous bully. Why was it ok for her son to be close to a guy she thought capable of killing someone in rage but it wasn't ok to be near a wolf that she's been living with for months and trusted enough to let him take care of Anderson.

Its probably just disappointment talking through me since I wanted to see more of them together, I didn't expect it would take Jenna nearly 200 thousands words of a story to make up her mind. So - sorry that my review is more like ranting, you probably deserve xoxo's and rainbows and bunnies and sh*t but.. Oh well, lifes tough and all that. I'm still loving you as an author ;)
lizzyava chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
Isn't his name lahote
ElemenTalia chapter 47 . 9/25/2016
Well done. I appreciate the fact that in all the times that Jenna was angry at Paul, that she didn't just forgive him split second he apologized, and I appreciate the fact that there were mature discussions of how to resolve disagreements in between times where there were less mature reactions. A beautiful portrayal of a teen mother having survived rough times and getting a new start, intermixed with all the mature reactions of early adulthood and immature reactions experienced by all teenagers.

So often you just get stories where the guy (or gal) screws up royally, and there is a tearful reaction and then all of a sudden all is forgotten and forgiven. Yes, in those times maybe you do forgive and forget, but not immediately, you need time to settle, and run things through your mind and heart. I truly, deeply appreciate and love the fact that you acknowledged that reality and integrated it into your story, it made the final piece even better.

And I also appreciate how she doesn't just magically heal from her trauma, nor does she angst about it overdramatically. All of her reactions felt life like and realistic, and I found myself able to truly respect Jenna as a character.

I did find the ending descriptions of what happened to Jacob to be a bit too fast and glossed over for my taste, but to be honest, even as is, it was still well done. And lastly, I like how you included that scene with Jenna's mother showing bob her hurt and how far she has been able to move on.

All in all, a simply glorious story. Well done.
it's simply me n you chapter 20 . 9/8/2016
One of my favorite chapters so far. Even though neither wants to admit it, they are slowly becoming friends
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 47 . 8/5/2016
What a fantastic story!
Cersesi chapter 47 . 11/5/2015
Love it.
Jane chapter 20 . 10/15/2015
OK, so you wrote this years ago, so who Bella ends up with has long been decided. I just hope it's not Jake. She's too whiny and self-centred for him. He deserves someone awesome and kick-ass. Maybe he deserves Leah. I'm really enjoying the story. Jenna is a great character. She's overcome a dreadful childhood to become a great mum to her son.
NoPenName2015 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I'm intrigued already.
Novel's addict chapter 47 . 5/19/2015
I am so in love with this story it was so amazing :D
Owl Snax chapter 47 . 12/18/2014
It's not often that I'll reread something but for some reason, this is the third time in what...3 years? That I find myself rereading this story. Thank you for writing such an awesome piece, it was an interesting journey to read through. I'll probably find myself rereading this story again in a year or so.
shayna.kasdan chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
Such an amazing story!
SundaySolis chapter 47 . 5/21/2014
So cuuute
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 47 . 11/16/2013
i love this story. its the second time i have read it.
kungfupandabear chapter 47 . 5/3/2013
Wow! So amazing! I loved it!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/3/2013
I want to thank you for writing a great story and agreeing that bella's a pathatic teen agnst trip...and btw I hope she ends up with one of the wolves