Reviews for Five Times Spock Scared Chekov
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 6 . 9/15
I just powered through all of these chapters, and all I have to say is: Molto Bene! Brilliant work! This is the first Chekov/Spock-friendship-centered ficlet I've read on this site, and you most certainly do the characters justice. Everything about this was perfect. :D
i love this! it's so creative, but in character, and not to mention funny! i actually laughed out loud, which is rare. congrats on this piece of art!
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 6 . 6/21
Brilliant series !
HeronS chapter 6 . 2/23
I really like this story - especially the very last chapter. I like the way you have a very clear primary goal - telling a story about the characters' motivations and relationships - and then use the action parts to show it: they become the means to an end.

I think you could consider cutting down the length of chapters stories - often you make the same point several times. I hear that's the most common advice writers in general get, and I definitely struggle with it myself. Easier said than done, right?
Swagness maximum faness chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
Hahahahahahaha that last sentence wow
Swagness maximum faness chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
The lord of the rings refrence and the scream reference well done u got 2 of my. Favrot things in 2 chapters im I pressed lol
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
Whoa, I loved the scene of Pavel hugging Spock...they both needed it after that horror I am sure. I love how Pavel realizes at the end that he does care for Spock in a way
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
I am glad Chekov took out three Klingons, too many stories have him always needing to be saved. Spock probably should have reasoned that Chekov would be nervous and on alert due to the threat but the scream reference was great
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
Great one shot, I always wondered how they would fare as a team. I liked the nod of encouragement and the toss, awesome stuff
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
Very funny, I love that Spock got their attention, probably shocked them and the fact that cool as a cucumber Spock could do that made them wonder about the rest.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
Poor Pavel...I think everyone had survivor's guilt for that horrible tragedy
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Spock would be a great teacher, I enjoyed hearing Chekov's view of him
tanseynz chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
This makes a lot of sense. In essence, you REALLY want Spock to be on your side, even though it will never be as a friend as humans understand friend. His is different, but still valued.
A truly good piece of writing, and you got the various balances of action and thought just right.
tigerlily124 chapter 6 . 3/24/2015
Nicely done. Very much appreciated .
Thiing1 chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
I loved this so much through it all! You have a great writing style, and you nailed the characters personalities! All in all, this was a great read. :)