Reviews for Five Times Spock Scared Chekov
tigerlily124 chapter 6 . 3/24
Nicely done. Very much appreciated .
Thiing1 chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
I loved this so much through it all! You have a great writing style, and you nailed the characters personalities! All in all, this was a great read. :)
Lunar Crystallos chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
I loved this! Especially that last line... Great story, I'm so glad I came across it.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
I really like this story especially the ending , made me giggle, but there were a few spelling mistakes nothing major.
Satin Ragdoll chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I actually liked this! "He is strong!" Loud, too. :)
WhatTheValhalla chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Brilliant! I'm that one chapter I laughed and cried and it was just so beautifully sad and perfect. I'm going to go read everything else that you've written!
WhatTheValhalla chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Brilliant! (As always) I don't know why you wouldn't be happy with that chapter, it was really good, you should be very proud of it!
WhatTheValhalla chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Really good, I was almost crying, and Chekovs perspective was really well written
WhatTheValhalla chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wow, for your first time writing that was pretty amazing! Icy Vulcan eyebrows of dooooooom, had me cracking up so much, how do you think of funny things like that. Oh and I love Chekov's tangents where he randomly goes from topic to topic in his mind, it can be hard to do that properly without forgetting the point completely, but you did it perfectly.
Also I'm so happy to find a Chekov-centric fic that doesn't have any pairings. Sometimes I want to read about an adorable russian without being reminded how forever-alone I am, so thanks

Great story, and keep writing (or some other inspirational thing :)
Unleashed111 chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
d'awww!
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Ahhh, this is abosolutely wonderful and so masterfully written. Star Trek fanfic needs more of Spock showing how awesome he is, and you never have too much Chekov! Fantastic story, and I loved it.
JustBlossom chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
This story is really good! I enjoyed reading it :) Chekov and Spock are my two fav characters, so it was perfect :D
Cookie.Monster66 chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Amazing story, perfect blend of comedy and angst; it works perfectly. You've captured all of the characters amazingly. Please write more!
DragonsRme chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Oh wow that was amazing and the last chapter with the demons and whatnot was phenomenal. I cried so hard through out it. Well done a fantastic story
V.Evergreen chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I really loved all of the chapters and I'd be really interested if you had anymore stories to share :)