Reviews for Five Times Spock Scared Chekov
Satin Ragdoll chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I actually liked this! "He is strong!" Loud, too. :)
WhatTheValhalla chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Brilliant! I'm that one chapter I laughed and cried and it was just so beautifully sad and perfect. I'm going to go read everything else that you've written!
WhatTheValhalla chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Brilliant! (As always) I don't know why you wouldn't be happy with that chapter, it was really good, you should be very proud of it!
WhatTheValhalla chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Really good, I was almost crying, and Chekovs perspective was really well written
WhatTheValhalla chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wow, for your first time writing that was pretty amazing! Icy Vulcan eyebrows of dooooooom, had me cracking up so much, how do you think of funny things like that. Oh and I love Chekov's tangents where he randomly goes from topic to topic in his mind, it can be hard to do that properly without forgetting the point completely, but you did it perfectly.
Also I'm so happy to find a Chekov-centric fic that doesn't have any pairings. Sometimes I want to read about an adorable russian without being reminded how forever-alone I am, so thanks

Great story, and keep writing (or some other inspirational thing :)
Unleashed111 chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
d'awww!
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Ahhh, this is abosolutely wonderful and so masterfully written. Star Trek fanfic needs more of Spock showing how awesome he is, and you never have too much Chekov! Fantastic story, and I loved it.
JustBlossom chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
This story is really good! I enjoyed reading it :) Chekov and Spock are my two fav characters, so it was perfect :D
Cookie.Monster66 chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Amazing story, perfect blend of comedy and angst; it works perfectly. You've captured all of the characters amazingly. Please write more!
DragonsRme chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Oh wow that was amazing and the last chapter with the demons and whatnot was phenomenal. I cried so hard through out it. Well done a fantastic story
V.Evergreen chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I really loved all of the chapters and I'd be really interested if you had anymore stories to share :)
TiggitNeko chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Please do more of these! they are so cuuuuute!
Asirus chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
'The Scream' made me laugh so hard I was quite literally in tears. Totally awesome, particularly the vaguely mistrustful sideways look.
top dollar chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
Pretty charming, a little too explainy, and I wanted to see Spock's response to his mother being little Chekov's guilt demon.

Also, thank you for the image of the exploding camel.
shadowsontherun chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Haha that was amazing! It was so funny! I really wish they could have a one on one chat to clear that guilt up - i still can't imagine how horribly guilty chekov feels about not being able to save spock's mom. Spock definitely has a big heart and a heap of logic - but in a situation like this everyone hurts and no one is to blame (except maybe nero but he was crazy to begin with). What is life without a few good placed bad guys? Definitely not a good story. Great work though!