Reviews for Entreat
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This was good, I like it :)
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
That was freaking fantastic! Nicely done
Deliberation chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
tis is creepy. But expecting no less from this creepy dynamic duo XDDDD. Perhaps Sebastian will enjoy his life as a demon more now..
redbull07 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
oh god...more, more like this...it was amazingly arousing, the blood play was delicious, and sebastian...twisted till the very end...bravo, my dear! one of your best, methinks...
T.K-stars chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
i loved it! no sex yet still really dirty, yum yum
LittleMissAfflicted chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
My. I'm absolutely disgruntled that I didn't come across this sooner! I love your portrayal of a demon-Ciel, for whereas I've always pictured him as a sadistic little monster, you managed to turn him into someone helpless who still needs Sebastian to care for him. It was gory, but so tastefully done that you better believe I'll be waiting for more. Should I be worried about my mental health, too, then?... Nah )
Li the Twilight Knight chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Ridiculously lovely. You and GoodbyeMyHeart are like my favorite writers for this fandom, I swear. XD

(Don't worry about your mental state. It's wonderful as it is. XD)
thecupcakeimp chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
You know, I really, really can't ever get enough of your stories. They're always absolutely fantastic, so incredibly written- every single word is just perfect! I love this macabre world that you've painted for them- seductive, yet elegant and dark. Kudos!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2