Reviews for dream too bright to last
Sarachan chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Bittersweet ending to a really intense fic.
Anonmyous999 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is a captivating story. It was believable, descriptive, and the twist at the end was SO much better than having Jim die and Bones dieing later. I am extremely glad I read this.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That was frightening. God i'm so glad that disease isn't real.

Great story regardless. :)
Doni chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Well damn. A shared hallucination? I'm still trying to wrap my brain around that. The sorrow that both of them have of Jim dying alone was tangible. Very well done!
Renn chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
weird but in that awesome way you do. )
Sefiriot chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This was absolutely cool. The twist ending makes me wonder though: "Am I Tzuang-tzu dreaming of the butterfly, or is it the butterfly who dreams of Tzuang-tzu?". Whether or not they were elsewhere and woke up on the Enterprise, or it WAS a very real hallucination, the ambiguity is delicious and really adds to the whole atmosphere of the story. It works very well even if you never revisit and expand it, just as it is.
Kiki-Bunny chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Wow... just... wow. This was amazingly done. Very dark, and yet hopeful. The twist at the end was a nice touch. :)
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
interesting twist. lots of people do the hallucenigenic pollen/poison/brain scan thingy, but i think i like this one the best out of all of them.

fantastic job! :)
Toadflame chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Ooh, this was very interesting. It does leave a few questions to be asked, my first of which should probably be 'Did they really experience Purgatory?' This was completely brilliant in its own way and I wouldn't be opposed to more, but it is fine as a stand-alone.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Aww this was soo good! I really liked the ending too, I think you did an amazing job with it! :D Man, what a horrible disease! It sounds like a mix between TB/Black Death/Ebola all in one .o