Reviews for Quinquatria
hammertime69 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This story is so perfect-It makes me fall in love with them as they fall deeper into love with each other. Before, I wasn't much of a Butler/Minerva fan, but I am completely on board with it now!
You do such a great job describing their actions, and making the whole thing so real. Not to mention, your writing style is completely and utterly fantastic.
Downtown Europe chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
and another thing, how the bloody feck is this even legal? i had to force myself to finnish it, like a mum force-feeding her baby pea mush er somthing. im 13 so the thought really disturbs me but wouldent butler be a wee bit to... large (cringe) for minni?

there are more than 20 pedobears reading this who will pay more than £8900000 to be butler in this fic.
Downtown Europe chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
eww, pedobear.

i was curious like, how does a "minertler" (eww, yucky sounding name) work? imma gonna gag. are you like some 40yr child molester who has sick fantasies? sick pedobear.
arty fan chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
omg seriously? Minerva loosing her virginity to BUTLER? I guess this is what you call creative but... it's unsettling...
Forever Day chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I'm just going to leave. Right now.

*goes to find something sane*

Okay. I- I still don't know what to say.

Amazingly written. Just very, very disturbing. You pulled the ship off perfectly. With reasons and everything. It just. . . Pollutes my mind. It's scary, how well you do it.
CieloCrimisi chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
"It's so fluffy I'M GONNA DIE!" sums up my reaction pretty accurately.
R. Reynolds chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Excellent, as always. I will admit, the age difference squicked me out. A LOT. But putting aside my own discomfiture, it was very, very good. Sufficiently cute, sufficiently romantic, more than sufficiently well-written. A very good use of repetition of lines in the beginning and ending. Only two typos. One in the introduction A/N where you say "Though, thid is more..." where it should be "Though, this is more...". And then also an out of place and somewhere in the actual story... but I am far too lazy to go back and find it now. Sorry. *sheepish grin*. But it is there. I assure you.

Anyhoo, I look forward to reading more of your work.

- R. Reynolds
Sad Little Smile chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Oh my wow.

I really, really enjoyed this, and I don't just want to say, "It was good, I liked it." I hate not having words to say, because I'm afraid I'm leaving you with something you've seen a hundred times before. :S

I really loved the way Butler is gentle, in the last sentence. Why is it that all the older guys(at least, some of them) are romantics, the kind of person I would love to be with, whereas younger guys are so...uncaring?

*headdesk* I am such a hopeless romantic. :P

Thank you for making Minerva more understandable; someone who's not just a plot device, not just another genius.

Thanks you. :)
Steinbock chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I'm desperately trying to imagine Madam Ko training a bunch of boys like Butler to be "so sweet it's revolting" and failing miserabily. If you continue using this universe for writing stories like this I'll die of an overdose of cuteness. Not that I would mind that!
Kitsune Heart chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
-searches for ONE word and sighs in relief- okay, we're still good.

-reads school-girl comment and hangs head in shame- sweet. I mean, yeah, I was a little uneasy about the age thing, here, but not badly. No more than I am for any A/H set at Artemis's current age.

And this reminds me a LOT of my husband and myself. A LOT.
koalakoala chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I think you did succeed in showing Minerva as the awkward teenager she really is.

Though, I have to admit, stressing the forty-something murderer and "I'm too old for you" angle did make me cringe a bit while reading their make-out scene(s). xD

Ah, well. Still enjoyed it, and it still was very sweet, and that was an absolutely lovely last line.