Reviews for The Scarab
lady yumi aiko kumiko chapter 1 . 3/31
Ive read The Scarab on TTH first and checked if you had posted a sequel here in fanfiction since youre mostly active here.i do hope you find your Muse again and write more. SG-1 has already gotten a taste of the supernatural and the Slayer's life. It's uite intriguing to find out your take on how major events can be affected by their help or interference. Say, how will the Glorificus event unfolded if Buffy et al had substantial support even from just SG1 unofficially? Or how would have the Hellmouth closing and the First Evil went if again SG1 was there? With the slayer awakening, will Buffy be given a new destiny, one that spans the entire Milky Way? Will there slayers awakened in other planets with seeded humans, even as far away as the Pegasus Galaxy or the home universe of the Alterans? Quite interesting, isnt it? Hope you do write a sequel/s!
cartrina chapter 1 . 1/15
This is lame
Callista252 chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it. I don't suppose there will ever be a sequel?

Cally
nice
Ivanjedi chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
He he he the Irish demon freaked O'Neill completely
Artemis1000 chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
This is a wonderful story! I enjoyed it very much.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 14 . 12/15/2008
Interesting bit of work, I have to admit; congratulations.

Intriguing new bad guy who fits in with the pre-existing villain ‘hierarchy’ of the “Stargate” series VERY well good character interaction between the various groups- such as Teal’c telling Buffy of the Slayer who appeared on his world, Daniel and Giles bonding over research, and Sam and Willow chatting about the ‘how’ of some Goa’uld tech-, and some VERY interesting thoughts on how some of their weapons or features would interact with each other.

Kheper’s use of the nish’ta on Spike being neutralized by the pain of the chip in his head serves as a particular example of that, although Teal’c’s knowledge of the Slayer based on old legends from Chulak was another nice touch: the NID/Initiative connection just loses points because it’s so obvious.

I’ve always felt that the devil is truly in the details, so it’s always a pleasure to read a story where someone else thinks up the little details like that.

However, as original as those ideas were, I PARTICULARLY admired your little masterstroke regarding how the sarcophagus would affect somebody who’d been bitten by a vampire if it was used on him before he ‘woke up’; an original idea combined with a VERY intriguing concept as far as the long-term consequences go.

All in all, an EXCEPTIONAL bit of work you have here; any chance you’ll be doing a sequel any time soon?
ferryboat George chapter 14 . 3/9/2008
Way cool. I almost didn't read this, since I'm not really a Buffy fan. I've only ever seen one ep before (the Halloween one, because of another fanfic I'd read) but I decided to give this a shot, and I'm glad I did. I've been trying to find a good crossover to read for the last two days and not having much luck, so I wasn't expecting much from this. It's nice to be wrong :P Still have no desire to get into Buffy, but I loved the story.
Rhys chapter 14 . 3/7/2008
That was absolutely fantastic. Everyone was so delightfully in character, not just within their own groups but their interactions with the other show-members. An absolutely perfect cross-over, so much fun and so well done I could see it on the telly. There were moments that were truly cinematic. Incredible work! :D
Flameofthedarkfire chapter 14 . 1/3/2008
I loved it!
JennJenn1 chapter 14 . 7/4/2007
You know, I was pointed to this story as the best BtVS/SG1 crossover possible... I doubted, but they were right. It really is! Great job! :D
Master of the Boot chapter 14 . 3/18/2007
That story kicked ass. I loved it.

Sincerely

Master of Teh Boot
B Oots chapter 14 . 10/26/2006
I just found the story, a couple of days ago. I really enjoyed it. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.