Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Prehistory
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
If we learn about Cubone past, will her true name be revealed? And will she live together with Venom? Please UPDATE.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
What happened to ninetales along with houndoom and his little brother?
Boombles chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Lol I have a treeko too
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
NO! NO RAPING! WRITER DON'T LISTEN TO THAT GUY!
Guest chapter 45 . 7/12/2014
I hope you'll update this soon. It's a very interesting story and I'm definitely looking for more. I hope you'll gain your interest in this story soon and continue writing
Guest chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
She's probably gonna get raped in the ass
Guest chapter 45 . 6/30/2014
I've just started reading your story a few days ago and it was really great! The transitions are good and the plot is just awesome. I really hope you'll continue writing soon.
Anon chapter 45 . 6/24/2014
I hope you'll update soon. Your story is awesome!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
looking back on my OC submission, i realized that i was tring to write mine into the story. sry bout that, here's a redo if it's alright

Species: Porygon-Z
Name: Glitch
Gender: none, but refered to as a male because of "his" voice
Personality: Ironically, Glitch has a strong sense of sanity, going against the typical chaotic image of his species. Usually indifferent to others, many describe him as cold hearted, a label that he lives up to daily. Glitch, while wise and mature, seems to show the occassional sign of PTSD, but it is unknown by many what the cause is. His most striking trait, however, is his impeccible accuracy when attacking from a distance, thus giving hime the other label as a sniper. Overall, Glitch is fairly rational and a devastating opponent, but sadly fighting without reason.
Age:21
Past: Glitch was the navigator of the once great Team Supreme. Sadly, a cave-in ended the lives of his teammates, causing him to decline into the cold shell he is today. To this day he holds a strong sense of guilt and other bottled-up emotions, and is unable to let go of the tragic memory of his fallen comrades.
Family/Friends: None. As a given of his species, Glitch has no biological family. The only friends he had were the members of his exploration team.
Attacks: Tri-Attack, Signal Beam, Discharge, Psychic
Clothing: A blue scarf (the Best Scarf from PMD). Wears it in memory of his friends.

please U-P-D-A-T-E-!... PLEASE
Evan Eevee chapter 45 . 4/10/2014
Frankly , i do not see why you should not update. Indeed it seems to be troubling seeing a spiffing story like this unfinished.
OC name; Dart Green.
Species: Breloom
Attacks: Sky Uppercut, Bullet seed, Iron Tail, Rock tomb and Mind Reader.
Ability: Effect Spore.
Personality: Dart Is friendly, and will gladly accept help. He also likes to help others if possible. He is however Lazy, and adores sleep and chocolate a LOT. He has a roguish charm and is sarcastic to people who he dislikes, mean to him or are just sarcastic (Venom)
Job: Dart left the Guild as it cuts his sleep time as well as chocolate. He is a Wanderer but explores the continent helping the state of the world, like researching the disasters, stopping disputes etc. He is a reliable source for the guild, but doesn't always tell them everything. He also tends to join people on missions that are for a good cause, except for ones from The Shadowed One.
Raised: Jade Island
Guest chapter 45 . 3/11/2014
Venom will change the cubone name right?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Bonehead and Venom will meet again?
LoveGlutton chapter 45 . 3/8/2014