Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Prehistory
QXzDestiny chapter 45 . 5/6
This story's dead...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Lucario is not a legendary pokemon but Kyurem is. It's been a year now and no updates?! Please answer author please.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/30/2015
The monster with the yellow eyes is Kyurem right?
Sharkama chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
I Truly enjoyed it! A few odd things here and there. But I thoroughly enjoyed how the beginning felt like the climax! Clever!
Talgoran chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
Gonna stop reading here. This fic just...didn't grab me I guess. None of it struck me as outstandingly boring, inconsistent, or otherwise 'bad'. There's simply nothing to keep me reading.
Very typical setup. Young headstrong character bumps into a character with a similar goal, team up, yada yada we know how it goes. No obvious plot other than "do the right thing, we're heroes now! Yay!" Not very compelling or interesting. Predictable, too.
I really liked the very beginning, in contrast. The descriptions during Seviper's fight were great. And he was a cool, if cliche character. Once the "lost baby" trope kicked in, that was the death knell. Downhill from the morning scene onward.
I feel that a story needs to grab you from the beginning. This one did, then I quickly slipped out of the grasp that weakened due to nothing interesting happening. Where's the plot? Where's the unique characters? Where's the interesting dialogue? Where's the suspense, the hook?
Nonetheless, I learned some things for my own fanfiction writing. Thank you for the entertainment!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Humans are mammals...though.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
If we learn about Cubone past, will her true name be revealed? And will she live together with Venom? Please UPDATE.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
What happened to ninetales along with houndoom and his little brother?
Boombles chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Lol I have a treeko too
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
NO! NO RAPING! WRITER DON'T LISTEN TO THAT GUY!
Guest chapter 45 . 7/12/2014
I hope you'll update this soon. It's a very interesting story and I'm definitely looking for more. I hope you'll gain your interest in this story soon and continue writing
Guest chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
She's probably gonna get raped in the ass
Guest chapter 45 . 6/30/2014
I've just started reading your story a few days ago and it was really great! The transitions are good and the plot is just awesome. I really hope you'll continue writing soon.
Anon chapter 45 . 6/24/2014
I hope you'll update soon. Your story is awesome!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
looking back on my OC submission, i realized that i was tring to write mine into the story. sry bout that, here's a redo if it's alright

Species: Porygon-Z
Name: Glitch
Gender: none, but refered to as a male because of "his" voice
Personality: Ironically, Glitch has a strong sense of sanity, going against the typical chaotic image of his species. Usually indifferent to others, many describe him as cold hearted, a label that he lives up to daily. Glitch, while wise and mature, seems to show the occassional sign of PTSD, but it is unknown by many what the cause is. His most striking trait, however, is his impeccible accuracy when attacking from a distance, thus giving hime the other label as a sniper. Overall, Glitch is fairly rational and a devastating opponent, but sadly fighting without reason.
Age:21
Past: Glitch was the navigator of the once great Team Supreme. Sadly, a cave-in ended the lives of his teammates, causing him to decline into the cold shell he is today. To this day he holds a strong sense of guilt and other bottled-up emotions, and is unable to let go of the tragic memory of his fallen comrades.
Family/Friends: None. As a given of his species, Glitch has no biological family. The only friends he had were the members of his exploration team.
Attacks: Tri-Attack, Signal Beam, Discharge, Psychic
Clothing: A blue scarf (the Best Scarf from PMD). Wears it in memory of his friends.

please U-P-D-A-T-E-!... PLEASE