Reviews for Headache
Thura Nightingale chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
You know it actually does work; I swear it does :P but great story, very hot and the ending was so funny :D
mistyhi420 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
If that's the case Elliot I have one to ha ha great story
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Me too. Come on EL, share the love!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Very good
Meg's Madness chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I have migraines all the time, no kidding, and I would love Elliot to make them go away. :) Sadly I'll have to just re-read this story often.
Ayshen chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Elliot kissed her neck again, slipping one finger into her, marveling at the feeling. "Baby, you know how during sex every muscle in the human body contracts?" he asked her. He got a moan in response. "After you cum, everything relaxes completely," he explained. "It's supposed to make muscle and body aches and spasms stop, because those muscles relax, too, and the strained blood vessels open up."

Um.

Yeah.

So I just moaned, loudly, at work. Luckily no one was here. But yeah, totally works...good going El.

"We agreed, keep it out of work, but this is different. You need this now."

Fuck my whole life.

You know we can't risk it. This is one thing, but you know neither one of us can stay quiet during sex.

Pretty sure one day you’re going to kill me.

Just going to die. Spontaneous combustion. And when they find me keeled over, it will be in front of your story. Akdfjkladjkfaljd so hot, your brilliant mind.

"I love you," she whispered, feeling her muscles twitch and jerk, feeling her toes curl and her fingers dig into Elliot's body.

GOD.

He licked them clean as he readjusted her panties,

….stop.

Don’t….stop. Ever. This image. I’m…yeah, okay bye.

Elliot shrugged. "I hate seeing you in pain," he said. "I especially hate when you have one of your headaches, because you are unbearable, and I have to deal with it all night. You're miserable, and there's never anything I can do to make the pain stop." He kissed the end of her nose and said, "I vowed to find a sure-fire remedy for you tonight, so I Googled it."

Ack and then the cuteness mixed with the hotness, and I wanted to flail.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Nice story!
nikkicarter chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Yep, I've gotta headache too, el... Nice story!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I'm in love with this story. Its so beautiful. And I agree, elliot would be the best remedy for a headache
Blinky38 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I love this story, I really felt for Olivia, I get lots of really painful migraines. I haven't read much SVU fanfic latley, I have been reading a lot of Criminal Intent instead. Now thanks to this story, next time I have a migraine I can visualise this, only with Detective Goren instead :-)
Rhonda Roo chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I just found this story...I am so next in line for Elliot to cure my headache, I'd have one every hour, that guy is HOT!
heidimillett3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This was a good story.

Zre you planning on writing more of them getting together?/
bubblersparadise chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
yeah its true. orgasms are also the best thing against cramps during or before menstruation. i read one on that years back in the xfiles genre
spacekitten2700 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
very nice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Elliot is just sex! great job and please continue writing! I loved this!