Reviews for Remember
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
Instead of bruises on the skull...it can be bruises were noted on the...let's say occipital part of her head probably due to blunt force trauma...something like that; bruises dont appear on skulls; fractures appear on skulls...And ahhhh! Sakura and Syaoran! Long live HiruMamo!
Strata's Stargazer chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
Ah, this was a great story! I love Tsubasa as well and I think you had the perfect balance between the two series to make the story work as well as it did. Amazing job :D
thexlastxfantasy chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Youichi grinned. "I can throw it for you. Give those fuckers a bit of a challenge." -That right there is why this has to be one of my favorite stories. Well that, and the whole plot itself. You are an amazing writer! I've honestly never even heard of Tsubasa Chronicle before, so I was hesitant on reading this, but now I'm glad. You did a perfect job at informing us Tsubasa Chronicle ignorant folks!
Can't wait to read more stories of yours!
Michael Clifford chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
finally " , the end was sad but then again i'm a drama fan i love your story alot oneechan , i hope i can read more from you
TheMostMysteriousGirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Finally this is the ending of the story~~ *smiling crazily*

Huaaaa~ I don't know whether I'm sad or I'm happy... But I really love your story!

I can't wait for your story titled Wait For You! Finish iiiit! *half joking*

I see you have capability to be an author... Is that your goal?
sakurenjiDREamer chapter 15 . 3/24/2012
Woah! :) This is so heartwarming! So touching! So insightful! Great great job! :) 3
akemi.enex chapter 15 . 3/21/2012
*sniff sniff* oh my god... I didn't expect that. I was kinda unnerved to be honest coz there's a part of me that's saying that the ending is goin to be tragic.

Well anyway, I'm very very satisfied with this (quick update is part of the reason) coz it finally made sense now and this is one helluva chapter for bringing me(not just me for sure) to tears, well not as heavy as what the 13th chapter brought though but still, an exceptional chapter.

Well madam Cherry tiger, you did an amazing job so I think you need a break from our nags about your updates but... PLEASE! Update it as soon as you can. It's goin to be the last chapter anyway, so please... don't make us wait in suspense :D *grinning like an idiot*
TheMostMysteriousGirl chapter 15 . 3/21/2012
How dare you! How dare you making me crying this hard!

I shed tears seeing (I imagining it) both of them in that hospital. Then while I read the part when Hiruma said about Mamori in the past, my eyes were almost watery. Until reading the part when Sakura told Hiruma about his price, I couldn't hold tears back... #cryinghard

How could you making me become your fan! ,

I really love your story... Keep writing! Fighting!
akemi.enex chapter 14 . 3/17/2012
O.O

Please next

(dunno what to say)
impatient reader chapter 13 . 3/15/2012
I shed lots of tears with this fic so GO UPDATE IT NOW! :)) LOL! demanding much? sorry, I just love your story :)
TheMostMysteriousGirl chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
I-Will-Wait-For-The-Next-Chapter! So finish it quickly! _

PS. Two thumbs for you! I really like this story...
Cristal noir chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
How dare you? How dare you make me cry because of your fuckin' chapter, especially because of the end? Huh? I'll kill you for that!

It was such an amazing chapter! I actually think I can't describe what I felt when I read it! OMG!

I really can't tell you all my feelings but please, do your best to write chapters like that in the future! I know it's a hard work but this chapter is the best of all. So, I beg you: PLEASE I want chapters which look like this 13th!

Thank you for all! Keep writing and take your time. You have all the time you want. Just don't forgot us!

I hope for a new chapter!

Your French Fan

Cristal Noir
akemi.enex chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
OhgodOhfuckOhgodOhfuck... Oh my fucking gawd! Finally! This chapter made me smile and cry and awwwe and cry again. Please update it as soon as you can *puppy face*

I actually told my friend to read this fic coz for me, it's like they'll miss half of their life if they wouldn't and I feel bad coz you kinda mention that it's like the least popular fic of yours sooooo whenever my co-fic readers are asking for some nice fic, I'm recommending this fic to them coz they don't know what they're missing if they're not going to read this...

(To make the story short.. just for some motivation *wink-wink*)
sakurenjiDREamer chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
YES! I'm EXCITED to read it!

At the part when Mamori is almost done with the children to Hiruma's bloody ('.') fighting scene with the fake(?) Mamori, I was thinking 'oh no! Tis gonna be another cliffhanger 3: (and that feeling of 'bitin na naman' :D )

And then when you got into that memory of the velveteen box. And going into the same exact lines when this story began, I just found it BEAUTIFUL. :)

Good job.

And I can imagine her voice as she said "You..ichi..."

Perfect! :D

I'm excited to read the next chapter but this one really satisfies (maybe because of the beauty of the dejavu effect...when things get clearer.. :D)
Elis Narene chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
Don't be silly! Of course I'll support you (especially since I get to read this first 8D)

But sorry to you and all the fans here for some of the delay! _