Reviews for Gravity
Krisi chapter 58 . 8/20/2013
:)... My future career is to b an autho like my role model nw.. U n stephenie.. Thnx for ur motivation.. I am yet to read d one shot abt rose n em but I'm sure it'll entertain d hell outta me.. :D :D :)
Stormy Mcgill chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Great story.
Stormy Mcgill chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Great story.
Kri5ti chapter 32 . 10/16/2011
UGH! I'm scared to know who isn't coming back! I don'twant to read the next chapter...but I want to! Anyways, great story! :)
VballBabe44 chapter 58 . 7/15/2011
plz write a seaqul i loved this story
Greek Wise Girl chapter 58 . 6/4/2011
I love the entire story, most especially the break up part because Nessie's afraid to experience the pain Bella went through with Edward's lost all those years back. Still, Jacob held unto her. I was just worried when Alice's visions said that someone wasn't suppose to come back. Was that supposedly Jacob? Anyway, I decided to add this story on MY FAVORITES.

More power!

dgeeky23 chapter 58 . 4/21/2011
OMG! you have to write a sequel...please! :) you cant just end the storie here! oh! please write a sequel :)
GeminiEyes chapter 58 . 4/8/2011
Absolutey loved this story. This is the best one ive read thus far. Thank you :)
lzytigger chapter 58 . 3/17/2011
lzytigger chapter 11 . 3/16/2011
have read many different scenarios. will probable read this one straight thru if i dont fall asleep first. very well written
Ambie1234 chapter 26 . 3/8/2011
i love the story so far. its gonna take me a while to finish. hey try readin my story to review. sorry there is typos and typed stuff wrong. its called Breaking Renesmee
Mackenzie L chapter 58 . 3/8/2011
Sweet story! :)
Accalia1987 chapter 58 . 2/2/2011
I really loved this story i would love for you to write sequal please please please!
TwilightFan05 chapter 29 . 1/28/2011
Love your story:)
Robmau chapter 58 . 1/26/2011
Thank you soo much for this story. That was the perfect ending.

I will love a sequel.