Reviews for Something Old, Something New
Heaven's Gonna Wait Hell Ain't chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Ahah, I like your phonecall ;)
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
I love his story! I'm a huge Spuffy fan and this was just what the psychologist ordered. ;)
Awesome story. I love you for writing this!
P.S. Buffy is still holding her own, I'll admit that she was probably a little more popular in 2004, but people love the comics! And have you seen how many Buffy stories are on this site? Long live Buffy!
P.P.S To answer our question, yes. I am a dork.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
neato.
Ivy la Sangrienta chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Hey. Not to worry, there are still those who read spuffy fics! This one was fun, made me smile from ear to ear. Exactly how it should have happened in the show!
Kopy Kat chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Nice job so far! I like this episode anyway and I definately love Spike/Buffy. Just wanted to let you know someone is reading this.

Kopy Kat
Leannan Sith chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Cute story! I just finished watching Buffy, and this is the first good Spuffy fic I've been able to find.

Thanks for writing!

~LS
To make you think chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Hey! I understand your dilemma with getting readers or reviewers for Buffy fics so I figured reviewing was the least I could do :)

Anyway, I liked it. Some parts seemed a little out of character with the extreme fluffyness at the end, but other than that it was really good!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Lol, this was hilarious and lovely! Thanks!
Loslote chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Haha! I loved this. Giles is hilarious. :P
spikette55 chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
I loved it, thank you and keep on writing. I love Spuffy Still.
FanficFemale chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
That was funny and awsome! I enjoy Spuffy! Great story!
Krystal Oceans chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
This is bleeping awesome. I think this just made my whole day right here, maybe even my whole week. I loved it. You are going on my author alerts. ] Thanks for an awesome fic.
TheElfQueen chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
I loved the fluffy Spuffyness of this story! And that's one of my favorite episodes...so it was great seeing what *could* have happened :D
Beckydaspatz chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
This was Cute! *sigh* I live for SPUFFY :-) Oh and the A.N. with the phone conversation made me lol :P
Firewolfe chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
This would have solved a lot of issue lol. Nicely done.