Reviews for My Famous Mac n' Cheese
mirandakane89 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I liked the realization he had at the end.
wicherwill chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
And now I want mac and cheese!
NancyErin chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I have only seen S 1-4 so I don't know what "really" happened but I think I got a pretty good insight on how many BB shippers must feel... that was sad... it's true that for us the Mac'n'Cheese moment from the years back is all about cozy BB relationship. Now all of this is kinda of falling apart. :o(

That was nicely written!

PS. I def. need to order S 5 on amazon... LOL
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
:D
fuzzyfirebunny chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I absolutely ADORED this one shot! Usually I don't like shorter stories because I think it's hard to put enough substance and development into a one-shot, but this was perfect. You have a very controlled writing style and a way of getting to the reader :) Thanks and keep writing!
EBB and Flow chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This bothered me too; I couldn't believe that line. Since when does Booth make mac n'cheese? It wasn't right because Bones wasn't there. I just hope the Hannah storyline ends sooner then later. Good story!
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Thank you for acknowledging that both Hannanh and Bones said "your welcome"!. I thought I was the only one who realized..
Kate56 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
The only thing that would make this story better was if Booth kicked Hannah to the curb and went to Brennan and begged her for a chance.

Nice job on Brennan's internal monologue.
memento1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Okay, that seriously bothered me too, so I'm glad I'm not the only one. Oh, the angst!
love'sephemeral chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
yes! i'm glad i wasn't the only one bugged by the "famous mac'n'cheese" line...she made it for him! not the other way around.
MacGyversGirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I love this. It's so true that it is THEIR recipe - I would be angry if Booth started calling it his own to impress his new arm piece.
GretchenR chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
So much emotion packed into such a short story. I really enjoyed this. That last scene ripped me apart. Brennan's face was so heartbreaking. And you captured her ambivalent emotions so well. And Booth was light enough as he is on the show, but then the last part he was thoughtful in a way that's been missing on the show lately - I'm really missing that side of Booth and I got to see him here in your story - so thank you :) Great read!