Reviews for Keys and Chains
Alexandrine Jane chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Update soon please
bloodredcherry chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
I've PM'd you a while back, but I really hope that you will continue this story some day! It's definitely one of my favourites!
Cheesecake and Coconut chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
Awesome story you should really continue this!
Cat of Flames chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
I love this story please update soon.
SeverusSnape'sDaughter chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
Extremely well written! I cannot wait to read more!
Hailey-Stone chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
UPDATE. 'Nuff said.

.~:Hailey-Stone, yo:~.
Kaylock221B chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
i just wanted to post another review saying that i have reread this soo many times. i love this soooo much! cannot wait for more dear!
bloodredcherry chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Good chapter! My only con crit, is that the tea with her brother and father ended rather abruptly, and I couldn't tell if the next scene was a flashback. Anyway - looking forward to part 2!
bloodredcherry chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
I love this story and I am really looking forward to the new chapter! Do you have any idea of how this story is going turn out/end? I really hope that you will continue to update it! :)
MissCaityGrace chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! You my dear are an exceptional writer! It is extremely well written. Lydia's character is amazing and you have captured Sherlock and John perfectly. Bravo. Now sorry if that sounded very formal... lol i couldn't help it. Been reading too much sherlock holmes... :P really hope you update soon! I can't wait for the next chappy! Xx
C'estMoiLiz chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Shdjsjzbamakcudb so goooood! I love this! I already like Caroline, her muteness makes the story more interesting - gah! General awesomeness! 5 stars :)
bloodredcherry chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Hahahaha! I spent a large part of this chapter laughing out loud. The end of this story has definitely piqued my interest!
bloodredcherry chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
I really like Caroline, she can hold her own, but she's also damaged. Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story! :)
bloodredcherry chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Loved this chapter. I can't wait to see what happenes next!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I must admit, I wanted to write a story like this, so I'm so happy that I found this! I hope that you will continue to update it! Anyway... Caroline's character seems interesting, but I can't make any comments yet until I see a bit more of her.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »