Reviews for Everything's All Right
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Haha, how odd! I've never read anything like this. Pissing your pants in the hear of the moment - C'est bizarre. ;-) Nice to know Eames doesn't judge - resourceful little bugger, though.

Lol - that image at the end is too funny.

Nice job!

Sid
Tubular Fox chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
JayElEl chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
To be honest, I find urine rather disgusting so I'm unsure why the hell I even read this.. but I liked it anyway. Ignoring the fact that Eames touched Arthur's urine (okay.. so maybe I failed at ignoring that, pushed it to the side rather) I enjoyed this. I love how you write their interaction :D The ending was really the cherry on top, gotta love Eames' lack of modesty.
FiferRose chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Loved the bit about this "colorful Arthur" and how Eames likes having him to himself. :) Also, the name Danny is surprisingly hot. Which is a weird thing to say, I suppose, but it's true.

And, of course, I loved the ending. I can imagine Eames being totally fine just breezing along in his skivvies. ;D Awesome ending.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
James is my favorite first name for eames, and i never really liked Daniel, but i LOVE Danny, i think you're the first person i've seen use it :)