Reviews for In the Eye of the Beholder
Mr. Indigo chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
Just think of the Articles of Confederation of the U.S. Essentially it was considered the first attempt at a government that failed miserably. But, essentially all of the 13 colony's had to all agree to do something and could wage war and borrow money pretty much the only things I know about the Euro Universe.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
So I finished the whole story, and it's really dumb and kind of racist. So all you've done is switch the roles of the characters but pretty much just made Lelouch perfect. Which makes him completely unrelatable and boring. Suzaku on the other hand has all of Lelouch's flaws and none of his own strengths. He's a psycopath who enjoys killing people (like canon Lelouch) and has no skills of his own. All of his strategy seems to stem from Lelouch and Lelouch is now smarter, stronger and a better pilot than Suzaku. I can see Suzaku learning strategy since he's the son of the emperor of Japan. But you attribute it to Lelouch teaching him chess, bullshit. I can even see Lelouch being physically strong if he actually excersized for once in his life. But being better than Suzaku? Whose been learning martial arts since he could walk and is strong enough to kick metal turrets off ceilings? Yeah no.

Suzaku's geass should have just had the same effect on him as Lelouch's geass command in canon. Rather then him leading a group of rebels he should have helped the Britannians during a major battle and become and ace pilot and post boy for the resistance (which mirror's canon) Lelouch could have joined the Japanese military as a secret advisor endorsed by the head of Kyoto and served as a field commander. Suzaku is good at fighting Lelouch is good at strategy. But you've made Suzaku good at strategy only through Lelouch and Lelouch is smarter, stronger, and a better pilot than Suzaku. So he's basically just a gary-stu at this point since he has no flaws.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/17/2014
I assume that a snake is your favorite animal
kingrichard360 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
my God holes holes everywhere. how the hell did suzaku get her number. why the hell did his caller id show death. who in the right mind would meet up with an unknown guy that that for some reason has your number and calls himself death and tells you to show up with all your fellow terrorist buddies? ...like WTF
Miki-chan13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Wow, what a twist! I look forward to reading the rest!
ArcaneMaverick chapter 51 . 11/11/2012
So what was this? Just the regular Code Geass but with Suzaku and Lelouch's positions swapped? That's lazy and disappointing. Your scene breaks were also terrible. But, I'm impressed you punched out this story in 3 months, unless you pre-wrote a bunch of things, but still congratulations on completing a long fic even though it wasn't too great.
hagen chapter 39 . 11/9/2012
yeah the jeremiah double tamaki don't like that why sendo has more special knightmares than zero that would be his jeremiah
hagen chapter 36 . 11/9/2012
anfang island you schold have asked someone who speaks german for a name not a tranlater because he would at least aded a s to anfang at the end
hagen chapter 23 . 11/8/2012
if you had to use tamaki then kill him hes a loser
hagen chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
fuck with tamaki hes an idiot nothing close to Jeremiah kill that fucking loser finnaly if you want but no more tamaki because he sucks
hagen chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
nice reference to lelouchs checkmate
Xana Vlec chapter 51 . 8/8/2012
That was amazing! I'm so glad you wrote this and I truly enjoyed it. Amazing job!

I had kind of hoped for an alternative ending, but it was bittersweet and I loved it. Thank you for writing it!
PenGator3 chapter 50 . 4/26/2012
This is going to be close...!
PenGator3 chapter 49 . 4/26/2012
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn...
PenGator3 chapter 48 . 4/26/2012