Reviews for Should Have Known Better
jonayla chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
ahw... that's so sad!
Parnassus chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This is so beautifully written. I'm actually pretty wrecked right now. That's difficult to do and you did it with such graceful subtlety. Such a sad and lonely picture you painted and I can't even with the boys being held together by the Impala...that pretty much sent me over the edge. Well done. *applauds and retreats to corner to sob*
heythere chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
AIJFSNDSIJVNILDSDVJNLANFIEA LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME

I'M A MESS. I'M CRYING ALL OVER THE PLACE. I LOVE THIS.

BUT YOU OWE ME GALLONS OF ICE CREAM YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN YOU
Angelic Abomination chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Wow. That was...I have chills. AWESOME!
Ashleigh Errow chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh my goodness, so sad. My stomach literally dropped when I figured it out. You are such a great writer
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I kind of had an inkling of what had happened, but it wasn't until the end that it all came together completely. Way to keep a person guessing. Very well written referencing back to the Impala and its state of being. I also liked the part between Dean and Bobby. Very cool.
3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
that one is a heartbreaker. i'm still suffering from reading it.
Moydra chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I adore this story! It's perfect all around. Of course the Impala would be part of the Winchesters' remains and of course Bobby wouldn't be able to get rid of it after they were gone! I loved that you foreshadowed the fact that they were ghosts throughout the story without giving the game away. Thank you!
Hjalmar chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
oooh, I really liked this one. Awesome job!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Very haunting and lovely. Some spirits are too loved to destroy.
Zyanya chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Awesome, ha ha I am a little slow I had to read it twice, but it was absolutely faboulous, amazing job, I feel like crying, beacuse they are together! Thanks you
Anna chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Ouch! I knew that something was off but it didn't dawn on me that it was the boys. But afterward, I was able to see the clues throughout the story. Very nicely done.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Oh my gosh. Reading that actually hurt.

Your skill at writing just brought out all the emotions and pulled at the heart. You're good.
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Wait is Sam and Dean dead? I liked this.
ForgottenSeptember chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Wow. Just ... wow. And heartbreaking. And purely beautiful.