Reviews for Animalistic
JezzaBELA chapter 25 . 11/10/2014
this is a really good version of a WarrenOC and I really love how you slowly built them together. Please continue because this story is wonderful and beautiful and will probably end up to be a fabulous success.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
Jumping off the roof onto a trampoline is a good idea, and if the trampoline is large enough, not even very dangerous! It is a lot of fun! Great story
silverwolverine chapter 25 . 9/30/2013
PLEASE UPDATE?!
Half-Full117213 chapter 25 . 4/24/2013
Love this story! Please continue!
Wartermehloan chapter 25 . 1/18/2013
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! U CAN'T STOP ThERE! You have got me -along with everyone of ur viewers- absolutely hooked. So u can't STOP! UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
Alice chapter 17 . 12/22/2012
I really like your story but I hope you realize that at one point you said 'shape-shit'. Just wanted to let you know in case no one else had caught it.
The Spade Queen chapter 25 . 11/25/2012
please update
ashley.bruch.5 chapter 25 . 7/23/2012
Please please please update soon!
bubbahcakes chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
(my user name is bubbahcakes; won't let me sign in for some stupid reason. )

I just wanted to say: I LOOOVE As I lay Dying. That is all.
Io's Torment chapter 25 . 5/9/2012
Please continue, this is one of the most amazing Sky High stories that I've read and I'm really enjoying it. I don't really have any criticism, you're grammar and sentence structure is good, and love how you switch the POVs.

And since I'm assuming that Ashoka and Gabriel disappeared for a while as a sort of power development/growth spurt, I like how you've brought them back.

I do like Serena, she's really interesting. If you decide to bring in any angst, I would suggest discretion, because I think anything too OTT could ruin her personality. I love how you've done Warren.

Anyway, thanks, I've really liked reading this, and I hope you do update at some point in the future.

P.S. If you do continue, please explain about Baron Battle, please please please. I was very intrigued and I enjoyed the Christmas day visit. Thanks.
Blackrose843 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
If she's a girl why does she have a mane?
vampirelover2009 chapter 25 . 1/18/2012
Wooo awesome! :D hehe can't wait for the next update!
Danceristheboyonfire chapter 25 . 12/18/2011
Great story!Update soon!
hjwiauhuiehgiuhgi chapter 25 . 12/7/2011
Great story! I wonder if the fact that in one of the earlier chapters when Serena and Warren were in and science and she melted the ice that hit her from the ice gun (?) has anything to do with her spirits or what nor? Anyway, update soooooon! :)
Kaija115 chapter 24 . 11/19/2011
cant wait for the next chapter