Reviews for Death and His Brother
Hocapontas chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
Loved the story but really didn't like the ending. I liked having Dean as Death, I thought it was really cool! And they had gotten closer to Cas. Really liked the story but was disappointed in the ending.
ktdog1 chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
I really loved this story, but Damn, what a sad ending ): It's not like anyone died, but what they could have had was so much better. And now Death is gone. Would you consider doing an alternative ending? Maybe where Death and Dean get to stay together with Sammy, something happy? Either way, this was a great story, thanks for taking the time you did to write it
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Awesome fic. Somehow even thought everyone lived in the end it still felt as sad as if the brothers had been separated permanently. Keep up the awesome writing. _ Ja.
coldkagome chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
omg love it... o,o
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
The brothers are now immortals. I wonder what they will accomplish together in the centuries to come. If Dean is Death, does Sam have a title also?
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
That was definitely a very odd sex scene. Instead of an organism Sammy gets to die? I'll have to see how this one goes. The future will be strange.
babyreaper chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
It was a long time in coming and sorry to see the end but, it was so sad what was done to them again, Death sealed away again, I liked the idea of them living together forever, but it wasn't to be because He didn't like that Dean killed Lucifer. Thx
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
I believe you are telling me that Death went and talked to God? Is that who met him in the Void? Scary thought. I wonder where you will take this story.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
So the Horseman Death's name is Carl? Was he human once? Of the Reapers were human once it would make sense if the Horsemen were human once also. Carl seems to have human characteristics and be more alive that the Reapers. Maybe Sam could become a Horseman of some type. It would give him a job to do. I don't see Sam spending his life simply being Dean's boyfriend. It strips away Sam's personality. If Reapers are so devoid of personality do you have an explanation for Tessa? I've always thought of Tessa as Dean's semi-permanent girlfriend. I guess it would be a consequence of 'if she can't get him one way she'll try another". A lovely Supernatural wedding of Death to one of his Reapers would be a kick.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Dean does make for interesting non-human creatures, doesn't he? Sure, Sam can be soulless and he can be Satan but Dean's personality seems to be more flexible for some reason. He is believable as all these odd beings, more so than Sam.
Barranca chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
I really liked the ending of this story, it was all like a detour from the canon and then it got back on road, with none the wiser. Sneaky.
RogueStorm84 chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Wow. Very nice ending
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Awesome work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Yana5 chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
this is why I hate god. thank you for the update
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Being able to foretell death, an uncomfortable gift but what else can you expect from the veritable avatar of Death itself? This was Sam's basic complaint about his visions. Why be able to foretell someone's death if you can do nothing about it?