Reviews for Eggs, Toast and a Side of Wilson
Textcrazy chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Loved it, shame it's just a one shot, would I've made a great story :)
Whoever-Typed-This-Up chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
A following chapter, please?
Fate's Apprentice chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Hey pgrabia,

This was really great. I loved how House was trying to be nice and do things the mature way when he broke up with Lisa, but, being the bitch she is, Lisa had to whine and manipulate (or at least attempt to manipulate) to get Greg to do things her way. I loved this, it is reprinting as we speak and is going in my very special 'favorite hilson stories' folder.

The only thing I have to say that doesn't feel right is the way House and Wilson were talking. It all sounded too correct to me. The way Wilson narrated how he came to his conclusion wasn't too bad. In my own opinion, Wilson's question "Are you afraid of what I'm going to do or say with this information?", was a bit too correct and unrealistic to me. You know what I mean? It just didn't sound real.

The story was OOC, but you could see it happen, if House was really truly happy, he could behave this way. The way he talked after they had sex made me feel much better. But the way the two talked at certain times sometimes felt too... I dont know... electronic? Unrealistic.?

It was terrific and great, don't get me wrong! But nothing is ever truly perfect. I only point out this because I want you to improve but I read it to some of my friends and they tend to agree. Maybe you should try and read it over and be a little more critical? Is what I say true? Remember that this is simply my opinion. The story was truly wonderful and I adored every minute.

I read this story a while ago when you first published it and I had printed it, but hadn't left a review as I sometimes do (A habit I MUST work on breaking). When I came across this again and reread it I felt you deserved a review... and I think I overdid this one a bit.

I certaintly enjoyed the story and look forward to hearing more of you. This was wonderful and absolutely positively ALMOST perfect. The way all great things should be.

Your now good friend and eager fan,

Fate's Apprentice.

PS- Again I loved the story!
paulac45 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Liked that, it was poignant, emotional and had its funny side too. Particularly liked the scene in the park, could really picture it.
Max Gat chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
GHHGOISFPIVY{

THIS IS WIN :'D
George Stark II chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Wilson hanging up on Cuddy like that was totally awesome. I like how you compared House and Sam's go-kart race to them competing for Wilson, I hadn't thought about it that way. To be honest, I kind of disagree with the notion that House still hates Sam considering how they acted in "Unwritten," but I could be wrong. And I liked your House and Wilson admitting their feelings scene except for the fact that two lines of it ("he wondered if he wasn't dreaming this or if this was a psychotic break of some kind" and "it scared me shitless") are almost exactly like two lines I was planning to use in the last chapter of one of my stories and now I have to either change it or feel like I'm copying you. :-) Oh, and by the way, if there was an an award for "Most Cryptic Message Left on Voicemail," Wilson's message to House would win.
huddyholic chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Hahaha oh man. I would be scared to return to work if I were Wilson or house xD