Reviews for New Fish
AznMistress chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Oh Kana. She's totally mesmerized by Fuji...not that it's not understandable. He's so attractive. xD

I kind of felt that there wasn't much to the chapter though...except mainly the ending.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
AHAHAA Mr. Sexgod. nice. and its fuji? god. I can totally see why she finds him attractive ;D. I think it was better..since there were less diary entries..but yea, I liked this chapter more.

I find that she's neighboirs w/ him seems kidna ironic/cliche..but thats okai. xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
It was alright i say. I guess that I didn't really like her diary entries as much...mainly since it seemed slightly distracting..adn kept on making me change views abt Kana..even thou those probably describe her best. But when I read it..somehow it conflicts in my head. xD
123shala chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
Yay I'm so glad you updated!

Funny chapter as usual

The breakfast scene was funny lol. I always try to get as much sleep as possible so I eat my breakfast on my way to school. I don't like carry a bowl of cereal and a spoon with me to school or anything XD I usually have a jam sandwich. Or a scone. Sorry I'll stop talking about my breakfast now ;

I hope your exams went well and keep updating! I will keep reading your fanfic no matter how long you drag this out for lol. Yay loyalty!

Thanks for the special message! I love you XD
dove tree chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
sup, haven't seen you update for a while...ahh well.:) hehe, i like her cool friendship with yuuta, and it's also cool you don't make it into one of those cheesy cliche stuff were girl meets boy. Madly in love after eyes meet for first time and stuff. When I sing to mah computer it's usually something like "please don't crash on me. Oh, wonderful computer, please don't crash..." yeeaaah, I'm and odd banana. so...I'll be waiting for chapta seven. Check out my stories if you have the time?
CaptainofYesterday chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Omg awesome-sause. Why havent I seen this story before? It's really funny. Instant subscription! Well I hope you update soon xD
chocolvr69 chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
AN UPDATE! Finally! I've been waiting for this! Er... Not really. I mean, I do love this story, but I sorta forgot it existed. Meh. I've been busy lately, don't blame me.

FINALS SUCK. And so do AP tests. ARGHHHH. At least it's summer now. And guess what? I'm now a senior! One more year then I'm done with high school. And it shouldn't be too hard to remember my user name. It's chocolate with lover and 69 attached to it. Only the two words are shortened.

Interesting chapter! I as really confused at parts though. Like that whole red bra thing. Maybe you should add some more detail? Actually, I'm confused with this entire chapter. Maybe because I forgot what happened in the previous one. I'll go reread it once I'm done typing this.

Update soon please!

Love,

Charmainelst chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME SUPER COOL AND I DUNNO WHY IT KIND OF REMINDS ME OF AN ANIME CALLED AZUMANGA DAIOH . LOL ! .FUNNY COOL AWESOME LEDGENDARY ! CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER !
Charmainelst chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
dove tree chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Oh my god, I remember that episode on family guy, where meg goes crazy on Brian, and she like "it's inside you Brian. A piece of me will always be inside" (something along the lines of this...okay enough about family guy.) I love this chapter, awesome as! Oh, and talking to your computer isn't weird at all. I sang to my computer, cause I was begging it to not crash , cause it has a habit of doing that,Honestely, I sang to it... and it worked. Yay! Right...I would think number four of the summeries would be best. Cause it has some humour in it, and humour's always good. I really enjoyed your story! it's just the way you write it and stuff, it's amazing! Well, till next time the person who's brain runs on the same wavelength as me!
123shala chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Your first chapter is fine. I don't find anything wrong with it. If anything, I think it's funny But you have the right to rewrite it if you're not satisfied with it.

Ok I'm seriously done with the reviews for tonight! Somebody stop me before I write another!
123shala chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
OMG. I love you, I love this fanfic, and if I see YOU walking down the street I'm probably going to kiss you!

The diary thing, the sex god stuff, the awkward humour and the list-like summary gives me the tingly sense that you have read the Georgia Nicholson series?

I like the summary you have now. I just started reading your fanfic tonight and I read through ALL 5 chapters tonight P

The reason I decided to read it was because of the witty title and your hilarious summary so I don't want you to change it. I feel that the summary you have now reflects the type of story you're writing because it's got that humour in it.

I love your style of writing! I wish I could be as funny as you. You should read my Prince of Tennis fanfic (I only have one XD ) because I think you may quite possibly like it. My main OC is also a little quirky like Kana

Because of you, I really would like some marshmallows now. Sharing is caring?

Update again soon
chocolvr69 chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Aloha my pretty!

Guess what?

I rewrote my first chapter of Shadow Diaries (The story you reviewed, just in case you're as forgetful as me), you have a dedication in there for reminding me about it. :]

asdfghjkl; WHY DO I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH? I squealed when I saw you updated. It makes me happy.

Of course now I'm sad because there are no more chapters or me to read, and no more ways to procrastinate on my Finals studying (-sob-).

I actually like the last two summary options. I dunno, adds more humor I guess. I like funny stories, if you couldn't tell already.

I HAVE A FOUND A FELLOW SOLITAIRER! I can rant now. My fireworks have been going off for 3 days :D

Great chapter, update soon.

Love,

chocolvr69 chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
Wow... I just read this story and I found out I got two reviews from you. This is creepy. Sorta. Yeah... moving on...

I really do love this story. It makes me giggle (and not in a bad way either.) I was getting tired of all the cheesy mushy Mary Sue stories on here, so this make me happy :].

The one thing I don't like about this story is the marshmallow bit. I'm craving them now. Darn you Kana. I need some in my house now. Hmm. Maybe I'll bribe my brother...

Love

Roro-chan

P.S. I felt like I should reply back to each review you gave to me separately, but I'm lazy. And tired. So:

Thank you so much for the reviews you gave me :] They make me all warm and fuzzy inside. Kinda like the feeling i get after i drink coke. I might continue the first story... Still debating... Hmmm. Oh well.

P.S.S. You know what's almost as good as minesweeper? Solitaire. So addicting. And I absolutely love how the fireworks go off when i win and never stop.

P.S.S.S. Is it P.S.S. or is it P.P.S? I never know...
dove tree chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
I love this story, ummm, don't kill me with Jelly! (starts hiding underneaths a giant marsh mallow!) Actually, I think this is the funniest story I've ever read, I absolutely wanna hug you! (I think you're probably slowly edging away from me now...*sweat drops*) Yeah, so update soon?