Reviews for Evelyn
MyraRain223 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
daww, so cute!
d4202 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
so many tears!

this was beautiful. very tragically beautiful. well done!
piratechicka chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
That was a wonderful piece! I love Jason Todd as Red Hood when he is expressing "human" emotions! You did a great, realistic job! Also, you avoided the Mary-Sueness with Evelyn, that I was so afraid would come! Good job!
Black391 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
o FWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

That was a fantastic read!

Blacky!

*no flames*
Sadistic Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I read solely because if was written by you and it was well written ,though it kinda bored me. But that's only because I'm very biased when it comes to characters in any series. I will pick out my favorite character, and deem them the only important ones and not care about the others unless they are significant to my favorite character. Mine is Tim Drake. Basically since it didn't have Tim I was like, "Oh, Jason? Ugh, who cares?" But I kinda skimmed through it anyway cause I wanted to add to your reviews. Anyway, good job. :D
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
You seem to have a pretty good grasp on Jason's character from what I've read in your other fics. So is there supposed to be some sort of romantic attraction between the two? I dont usually read OC fics but this one seemed different somehow. I cant explain what.