Reviews for I'll Be Here
Shiro chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
OMG! This is sooooo good!
winterbird13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Nice fic :) I am very fan of spamano (I think they are the best pair of hetalia but it's an opinion xD)But there is a mistake in the translation: miel is what bees make. Honey can mean that and the true meaning in this context is "cariño". I' m Spanish so I understand the mistake haha see u!
AnImEaNdCrImE chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Kudos for using the word staccato, I'm very impressed :)
Indo-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I should be doing my summer reading but this counts as reading to, right? I think my heart melted twenty times over. It was just that adorable.
gayegg chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I just got diabetes... HEHJABSVHWJGEJWKSGHWH SO CUTE!1!1!1!1!
InvaderPey chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Aww I really like this one! So cute :3 spamano is definitely one of my favorite pairings an you wrote a very awesome fic!
PilsenPiloswine chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
So cute

Nice plot, well built characters and perfectly written ))
CanadaMapleLeaf chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
u wonderful fluff~ nicely written as well.
too lazzy to log in chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
SUPER CUTE! I lurv it so much 3
WhiteWolf612 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Awesome story! Very well writen, good detail, description, catching emotions, and nice characterization 3 you do know that Romano and Italy aren't twins though right? It's a fanfic though so its ok but just general information Romano is 3 yrs older Lolz but awesome fic! The twin thing worked good with the plot 3 loved it ) can't wait to see more of ur work
mechaa chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
i loved the story!

btw...

in spanish, "miel" only refers to the food-meaning XD it doesn't have two meanings like it has in english. the word you are looking for is "cariño" :)

apart from that, i really like this!
call of the past chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Congats you have turned me into Cotten candy...I LOVE IT
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Aww that was so cute! I loved the ending, it was really sweet.
ZekuRoku chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
:D This filled me with so much happy! *cuddles Romano* He's so cute! I absolutely adore this pairing :)
Nicoue chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Kyaaaa~! X3

It was fluffy and cute. And cute and fluffy. And fluffy and cute and cute and fluffy, and someone shut me up now.

But, seriously, that was sooooo cute! w

It wasn't OOC (or at least, it wasn't THAT OOC -hasn't read much Spamano yet ;-). I think you captured Romano's cute tsundere-ness, without making him so tsundere that it would take more than a one-shot to get them together C: