Reviews for I'll Be Here
winterbird13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Nice fic :) I am very fan of spamano (I think they are the best pair of hetalia but it's an opinion xD)But there is a mistake in the translation: miel is what bees make. Honey can mean that and the true meaning in this context is "cariño". I' m Spanish so I understand the mistake haha see u!
AnImEaNdCrImE chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Kudos for using the word staccato, I'm very impressed :)
Indo-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I should be doing my summer reading but this counts as reading to, right? I think my heart melted twenty times over. It was just that adorable.
gayegg chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I just got diabetes... HEHJABSVHWJGEJWKSGHWH SO CUTE!1!1!1!1!
InvaderPey chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Aww I really like this one! So cute :3 spamano is definitely one of my favorite pairings an you wrote a very awesome fic!
Piloswine's captivating eyes chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
So cute

Nice plot, well built characters and perfectly written ))
CanadaMapleLeaf chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
u wonderful fluff nicely written as well.
too lazzy to log in chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
SUPER CUTE! I lurv it so much 3
WhiteWolf612 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Awesome story! Very well writen, good detail, description, catching emotions, and nice characterization 3 you do know that Romano and Italy aren't twins though right? It's a fanfic though so its ok but just general information Romano is 3 yrs older Lolz but awesome fic! The twin thing worked good with the plot 3 loved it ) can't wait to see more of ur work
mechaa chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
i loved the story!

btw...

in spanish, "miel" only refers to the food-meaning XD it doesn't have two meanings like it has in english. the word you are looking for is "cariño" :)

apart from that, i really like this!
call of the past chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Congats you have turned me into Cotten candy...I LOVE IT
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Aww that was so cute! I loved the ending, it was really sweet.
ZekuRoku chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
:D This filled me with so much happy! *cuddles Romano* He's so cute! I absolutely adore this pairing :)
Nicoue chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Kyaaaa! X3

It was fluffy and cute. And cute and fluffy. And fluffy and cute and cute and fluffy, and someone shut me up now.

But, seriously, that was sooooo cute! w

It wasn't OOC (or at least, it wasn't THAT OOC -hasn't read much Spamano yet ;-). I think you captured Romano's cute tsundere-ness, without making him so tsundere that it would take more than a one-shot to get them together C:
Lump of Coal chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This fic was wonderful. Seriously, the writing is just fantastic. Happy Hetalia day. 3