Reviews for Drowning
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
can you update this soon
Thenchick chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Post more plz
leahk80 chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
great story, hope it get continued:)
Hazelcriss chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
can you update it again
Theresa Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I fell in love with this story when I first read it back in 2010. I really hope that you finish it. As a gay teen who struggled with depression, self harm, and an eating disorder as a result of homophobic bullying and the after effects of that I feel that your story reflects the stories of real teens who underwent situations similar to Kurt's in your story. I feel that your story is really unique because it shows the backlash that gay teens went through after the media's over-coverage of the gay suicides in 2010. I really hope that you finish it, if you are till writing, because this is a perspective that needs to be heard. Not many people outside the gay community really understood how much the media's coverage in the fall of 2010 affected the mindset of gay youth, and the bullying that we undergo. And I know that I am not alone in appreciating the perspective that you took in this story, because it is one that needs to be expressed.
TheMeddlingArtist chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Alright, I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but...this story is really good. It's just so gritty and raw, and I can literally feel Kurt's pain intensifying the longer I read. The song you chose for Kurt was a perfect fit, and I just feel like this story has so many places it could reach. Please, please consider continuing this.
Livia2001 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
I just want to say this is an absolutely amazing story. I wish there was more!

I want to thank you too for introducing me to the song, Drowning.
skiesofchinablue chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Hey, I know it's unlikely that you will update this fic, but I really enjoyed reading it, but am allowing my imagination to run with it, and would dearly love to know what you see happening next within the story already established. Thank you very much for writting it, and you have really tuned into the mindset of the situation, capturing the thoughts and emotions perfectly, wow :)

thanks,

sarah
MissiYoung chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
goodness, kittie, i have completely SOBBED over this fic so far. it does hit really close to home on many levels, but i can't tell you enough how thankful i am that you're depicting what psych patients call the passive suicide victim-the ones who have fleeting thoughts but never really get consumed by it, and who never really think they'll do it until they do (and they do it without thinking it through, which is why they're so freakin effective-they don't go for dramatics). over 80% of suicide attempts are from passives, but something like 97% succeed their first time-on the up side, the passives who survive almost NEVER try again. none of these are OFFICIAL stats, of course, just my decades of psych treatment coming to my aid. this fic is AMAZING, honey, and I REALLY REALLY hope you'll continue it someday! *heart*
glistening moon chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
I know this story hasn't been updated for like, ages, but I would love if you continued writing it. It is really well written and the storyline is going really well. :)
Gleek263 chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
I think you should update this, NOW!

Poor Kurt. And Sam.

Of course it would be getting to Kurt by now. And the fact they suggested he kill himself...That's just wrong!

Please, just update this...I noticed you haven't updated since September last year ): That makes me sad ):
Sammiam chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
I love this story. What happens next?
Dugleik chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Oh Kurt...
H-silEnt-angeL-P chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
This story is amazing.

The plot is brilliant.

And the writing is fantastic.

Please please continue this story.
Ceeecilliaaa chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Oh that didn't sound right... I meant, please update this story soon! X.x

And i really loved the song choice. it's so beautiful, even if i haven't heard it yet, but the lyrics are so heartbreaking and made me cry.