Reviews for Of Dentists and Lab Reports
shadeeclipse66 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
"Did you have any trouble writing it?"- HAHAHAHA! Awesome!
Karitsa chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I Love This Couple ... But Can You Make Something Happened Between Tezuka And Eiji?
sweetkakes35 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
LOVE. IT. I love that you seem to love the Golden pair together D

nice and steamy, just how i like it!
tangerinelove chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
WHoa. This is cute.. and the ending..haha. ;)
Bijoux25 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Geez, I love everything you write concerning the Golden Pair, (But I think this may be my first time reviewing ;.; I'm sorry.)You always manage to capture their personalities so well, (Especially Oishi, whose natural dominance I think is easily overshadowed by his fretting). So, in short, it's great, and I'm just going to have to favorite it.
Petals.of.Midnight chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
O.O

...Omg...I can't say anything becuase that was awesome and surprising. I like it~ It's interesting to put lab tests and dentists together, especially with the golden pair. _ I hope there's more or I'll just look to your stories and find out. Your story's awesome and I hope you have more later on becuase you're writing is awesome.
Linnea7299 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
/just finished her lab report last night/

Except I, unlike Oishi, excel at procrastination and lack an Eiji. :(

If only his teacher knew... _ T'was wonderful Sammi-sempai!
Xx The Grey Lady xX chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Oh, no, Sensei, just a very sexy and VERY persistent boyfriend... I bet Oishi's really embarrassed about the part he wrote when Eiji was jacking him off.

When I read the part about the teeth whitening, I said, "...Oh goodness, Sammi." XD

THAT REMINDS ME. We learned the words for "under," "above," "between," and "underwear" today in Japanese, and all I could think the whole time was how beneficial this vocabulary would be when watching yaoi anime. XD