Reviews for Home for the Holidays
d-kronk chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Wonderful fic! I love their banter about the jersey. And Derek being the ones to spill the beans about their new relationship is great. I'm glad Penelope is letting herself believe in them and not telling Derek to slow down. I really enjoyed this fic and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
d-kronk chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
His phone call to his mother was great, I love that she knew Derek was lying to her and Penelope's giggles, that's a great picture you created. I like them being teased when they get to his mother's house. I really like Derek getting carried away with things, I love that they both have years worth of fantasies they to play out with each other.
d-kronk chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
I'm glad they talk, Derek apologizing for his mood. And I love Penelope being the one to make the first move and kiss him. So happy it was reciprocated and I love Derek's back-up plan. :-) It definitely came in handy.
d-kronk chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
I love their little morning in the bathroom. Derek's reaction to Penelope is great and I love her noticing. Their day spent with the twins is great, everything was just going so well. And then the text. I really hope they talk about what happened.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
At least Penelope was able to pay for something on this trip. :-) I'm glad his friends got along with her. And their dance is great. I love Penelope not being able to believe that they didn't kiss. I hope they do soon... they may combust.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
I really like how you are ramping up the sexual tension in this. I'm really looking forward to seeing which one of them cracks first. I'm glad that Penelope and Fran are getting along and lover her questioning their relationship.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
I like them getting a suite, Penelope's reaction to it was great and I love Derek refusing to let her pay for half of it. Her phone call with JJ was great. And her teasing Derek... I loved that. I'm glad he isn't wanting to back off, hopefully he figures out her feelings soon.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
I love Penelope's nervousness on the way to Derek's mother's. And her reply to him is great, I'd like to see him meeting her Uncles, that would be a fun story too. When Des opens the door on Penelope and Derek's little moment that was great and I love her reaction to the nicknames. I also love her rambling when she meets Fran.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This is great. I love this idea and the set up is great. I really like Penelope giving him the option of spending time alone with his family, and she's right... shopping on the Magnificent Mile is wonderful.
iluvtorun chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
This was great! Although it was sort of annoying that he kept referring to himself in the 3rd person :-) Great job!
emmalouiseeeeee chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
Love this story!

She smirked. "Didn't you give that to me?"

"Didn't you steal it from a federal agent?"

Oh, how I laughed!
Monnie32 chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
Very sweet story
hot4booth chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
Fun and sweet! So many great lines. Here are some faves:

He mouthed "Hush," and then said Fran "No, I'm not lying. I don't know what you're hearing in my voice. It's a bad connection...Ma! Don't say that word to me. You are scarring me for life..."

"You didn't help at all! My Ma said that its fine if we have too active of a sex life to make it out of bed on time. God, someone shoot me!"

Mark looked at his wife, Sarah. "Do you gotta tell your sister everything?"
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
good story!
Fanatical Writer chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
A perfect ending!

I loved Reid in this chapter, you kept himso true to character.

Great story!