Reviews for This Is My Idea
moonsun18 chapter 11 . 4/30
I LOVE YOUR WRITING. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO AMAZING :)
Evani chapter 11 . 4/22
Awwww, this was adorable and sweet. I loved every minute of it, thank you for writing it. I love the characterizations you've spun out for them, and how you basically flipped the war. I loved the song in the movie, and I'm WAY glad that this didn't end up like thew movie, because let's face it, it didn't have anything going for it once they actually stated it. I wouldn't mind seeing how you would twist the scene where Derek asks (and fails) Odette to marry him, because something tells me that if Zuko tried to marry Katara because she was beautiful than it would just end badly xD Thanks again for writing this.
Kslamm chapter 11 . 2/28
If I could favorite this story a hundred times over, I would! I love it, love it, love it!
padfoottomyprongs chapter 11 . 2/17
This was such a beautiful written fic! Wonderful job!
Random k chapter 8 . 1/22
I typically find it more realistic to find Katara take initiative. Zuko has grown up in a nation that respects females, and is probably used to bossy ones growing up with Mai, Ty Lee, and Azula. He is probably used to people who takeing the lead, probably worries about being concidered disrespectful by makeing the wrong move at the wrong time. Combined with his somewhat shy additide, when it comes to romance, I don't expect him to make a move beyond impulsive.

That said, when he does make a statement, he plans it out, uses his knowlage, and sticks with it, as shown here. It's really sweet, and I think that's why he's one of the more pouplar characters.
ninjaox chapter 11 . 1/10
Ok this was super amazing! HOWEVER! I SEE YOU SNUCK IN A DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE AND IT WAS FANTASTIC! EVEN BETTER! AHHHH!
renzie17 chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
This is beautiful! I had fun reading it (and being kind of antisocial this Christmas day oops). :D
I actually thought it was incomplete (bc ffnet indicated so...pls change that heehee) and almost didn't read it. But I did, thinking I was probably wrong and I do not regret anything.

I love this story so much!
somuchlove
SkepticalBeliever chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
That was adorable. I particularly liked the bit about Zuko asking Hakoda permission to marry Katara. Zuko is right, of course. :)
SkepticalBeliever chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
This chapter was delightful! I totally was imagining the scene from Tangled in your descriptions of the dance so I guess that means you did a good job capturing the moment. :)

I also really like the relationship between Katara and Azula in this story. Antagonistic but at the same time helpful. Yay frenemies!
SkepticalBeliever chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
This played out to me like a montage on a screen. I enjoyed that. :)
Crinsomtear chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
AW! It was so cute, and adorable, and any other adjective used to describe it :D.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Um
This is awkward
I kids ship Katara more with Lu Ten now
Oops
PurseMonger chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
Adorable. Lovely that they ultimately got to choose. I liked your incorporation of something something old, new, borrowed, and blue.
Familia8 chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
MORE MORE PLEASE YOUR THE BEST DO THE 5 YEARS LATER PLEAES WITH A BOOK ON TOP! LOVE YOUR FAN! I LIKE READ ALL YOUR FANFICTION BOOKS!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 11 . 4/21/2014