Reviews for This Is My Idea
Reader chapter 11 . 6/14
THIS WAS SO FREAKING CUTE! I AWW'ED THE WHOLE TIMEE :)
Thank you for writing this. Seriously, thank you :DDDD
Georgia chapter 1 . 6/7
Woo so good! Can't believe I didn't read it earlier. Definitely recommend it to anyone who's thinking of reading it. It's GREAT!
Pointy Objects chapter 11 . 5/30
That was my favorite chapter and not just because of the "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue", all thought, how smart are you for tying that in so well? Very smart, is the answer. No, what I liked best, was tying everybody together before even announcing...how they'd all be tied together. It was so perfect. I love this story. It's so sweet and I just adore your pacing. I never feel like anything is rushed or "just happens". I have no problem waiting c
Several chapter soft you to reveal your grand schemes, because they're so worth it when you do. Gah! Another favorite for me!

Pointy Objects chapter 9 . 5/30
My heeaaaarrrrttttt! I nearly cried. You almost made me cry all over myself. Ugh. And can I say that I love Azula a little more than I was prepared too. You've made her incredibly smart, still very cunning, but almost likable. I don't know if I'd want to have tea with her or nothing, but I definitely want her on my side of an argument. Bravo!

Pointy Objects chapter 8 . 5/30
...that's the most beautiful gift ever! And he brought her family! So perfect!

Oh yeah, this is my first time reviewing this. YeH...I'm reading this now. I know it's been finished for a while, but I needed something to read and this sounded too good to ignore. Great job!

moonsun18 chapter 11 . 4/30
I LOVE YOUR WRITING. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO AMAZING :)
Evani chapter 11 . 4/22
Awwww, this was adorable and sweet. I loved every minute of it, thank you for writing it. I love the characterizations you've spun out for them, and how you basically flipped the war. I loved the song in the movie, and I'm WAY glad that this didn't end up like thew movie, because let's face it, it didn't have anything going for it once they actually stated it. I wouldn't mind seeing how you would twist the scene where Derek asks (and fails) Odette to marry him, because something tells me that if Zuko tried to marry Katara because she was beautiful than it would just end badly xD Thanks again for writing this.
Kslamm chapter 11 . 2/28
If I could favorite this story a hundred times over, I would! I love it, love it, love it!
padfoottomyprongs chapter 11 . 2/17
This was such a beautiful written fic! Wonderful job!
Random k chapter 8 . 1/22
I typically find it more realistic to find Katara take initiative. Zuko has grown up in a nation that respects females, and is probably used to bossy ones growing up with Mai, Ty Lee, and Azula. He is probably used to people who takeing the lead, probably worries about being concidered disrespectful by makeing the wrong move at the wrong time. Combined with his somewhat shy additide, when it comes to romance, I don't expect him to make a move beyond impulsive.

That said, when he does make a statement, he plans it out, uses his knowlage, and sticks with it, as shown here. It's really sweet, and I think that's why he's one of the more pouplar characters.
ninjaox chapter 11 . 1/10
Ok this was super amazing! HOWEVER! I SEE YOU SNUCK IN A DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE AND IT WAS FANTASTIC! EVEN BETTER! AHHHH!
renzie17 chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
This is beautiful! I had fun reading it (and being kind of antisocial this Christmas day oops). :D
I actually thought it was incomplete (bc ffnet indicated so...pls change that heehee) and almost didn't read it. But I did, thinking I was probably wrong and I do not regret anything.

I love this story so much!
somuchlove
SkepticalBeliever chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
That was adorable. I particularly liked the bit about Zuko asking Hakoda permission to marry Katara. Zuko is right, of course. :)
SkepticalBeliever chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
This chapter was delightful! I totally was imagining the scene from Tangled in your descriptions of the dance so I guess that means you did a good job capturing the moment. :)

I also really like the relationship between Katara and Azula in this story. Antagonistic but at the same time helpful. Yay frenemies!
SkepticalBeliever chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
This played out to me like a montage on a screen. I enjoyed that. :)