Reviews for This Is My Idea
ivysparky chapter 11 . 4/20
cute story. i like it
best zutara arranged marriage fan fic ever
foolofatook001 chapter 11 . 1/17
I understand this is rather posthumous, but I'm going to review anyway. I noticed several mentions of this story in the author's notes in The Black Games and The Rise of One, and my interest was piqued, so I looked it up.
And it was definitely worth it. This is absolutely adorable! I love it. I think the way you paralleled the song with your chapters was quite clever, as well, but the crowning achievement of this story was, I think, the characters, two in particular.
1. LU TEN! Can he be MY cousin, please? He was amazing... I thought he was hilarious. Chapter 6 was my favorite, mostly because he is very mischievous in that one. Also Zuko got jealous, which was also amusing :)
2. Azula. I like that she isn't a psychopath in this one - I know you discussed it in a couple author's notes, but it was nice seeing her as a human being. Sort of a jerk, but by the end she actually seems to care about Katara. (Correct me if I am mistaken.)
Anyway, just wanted to say that I thought this story was very cute and I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!
Kina Kalamari chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
This was adorable! Stories that skip through time are some of my favorites, and you did a fantastic job with this one.

I particularly loved the way you wove the traditional wedding thing in there by making each one be from a different nation. That was so great.

Good job all around. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I love this fic so much! Kudos to you for an excellent piece! :))))))
Kslamm chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
I just had to claim the 300th review. Jealous Zuko is too cute. I love your stories and am constantly rereading them. I wish this was longer. You could write a story on Zuko and Katara waiting for a bus and I know I'd still read it a dozen times! You've got the characters down to a T no matter the AU setting. This story is perfection. :)
Zutara22 chapter 11 . 3/15/2016
This was cute, and I enjoyed it very much. I read the Black Games and the sequel, loved them both, then took a break to read this cute fic. (I don't mean this condescendingly, it was just nice to switch plots lines from one that's as dark as the Black Games to something a bit lighter) I enjoyed this fic very much. You're quite the talented writer.
-Zutara22
CurrentlyFalling chapter 11 . 1/5/2016
This story was sweet and short, but still very well written. The characters (even if it was AU-ish) were very much so in character, and I loved the realistic, casualness on Katara and Zuko's relationship towards the end. All in all, this is definitely a read I'll have to come back to when other ones get a bit too dramatic!
Elen-Di chapter 11 . 11/4/2015
Also, can you pleeeeeease do a wedding night epilogue one day? ;D
Elen-Di chapter 11 . 11/4/2015
Gahhhh. Beyond perfect. I adore how you incorporated the wedding traditions, teehee. I wish we could have seen the wedding, but I love how Zuko was like, I'm the only one for you and that's final. Haha. I love them. I love how you write them. It makes my heart hurt, in the best way possible. Please always write beautiful Zutara stories. 3
Elen-Di chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!

Agh I love it so much. I can't even describe. I love love love your take on this AU, with Azula kinda crazy but not even, and Lu Ten, and the earth kingdom being the antagonists, and everything. Just so brilliant and awesome. And the romance... Don't even get me started. I am dying.
Elen-Di chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
Love love love! That was so perfect and beautiful it kills me. Ahhhhhh I'm bleeding happy romantic feels
Elen-di chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
Heheheh I love the end - his queen of fire is the queen of water. *swoons* I also really love how you pace your relationships so dang well! And I loved the Zutara interaction in this chapter. I hope we find out how Zuko got his scar!
Elen-Di chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
Muahahahahaaaa Zuko's getting jealous! Better get your act together if you wanna win her heart. ;D
Elen-Di chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
Awwwww I loved this chapter! You do such a phenomenal job of developing their relationship in small ways. I want to learn from you how you do it! And I frickin loved Iroh and Katara ganging up on him during Pai Sho. That made me laugh so hard. And I'm really curious how he got his scar, since Ozai isn't around... And I love the legend of Agni and Kai. And Zuko's comment about how Agni wouldn't stop fighting for her love till he'd won... Gaaaah I love your writing so much. T_T
Elen-Di chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Uh oh... Azula being mean, no surprise there.

I really like how Lu Ten is alive and a kindly figure in this story. Hopefully he'll make Zuko jealous enough to get his act together later, muahaha