Reviews for Contents Priceless
Blue Wolf2 chapter 1 . 4/1
Loved it. Loved them going from what looks like a simple hook up to how I would like to think of them in a relationship, comfortable and loving to one another. Well done.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Very sexy. I like Tony turning romantic in the middle of the frenzy and deliberately making space so they can be together rather than just coupling. You do an excellent job writing Ziva's total sexual confidence and forwardness. Very sexy, that. Well done.
xteamgibbsx chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
awesome awesome awesome! completely sweet. even though im still holding on to my little idea that theyve never really been together at all before, this is a perfectly terrific outcome as well.

i applaud you for not going the typical "i cant do this, im carrying such a huge burden, somalia, jeanne, sucky childhood, yadayadayada" route. this was just simple and much needed.
newyorkace chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I. Loved. It.

That is pretty much all I can say. I saw the story behind the smut and absolutely loved it. It was purely and simply them. And something I could totally see them both doing. And something that should happen. Something along those lines anyway.

Wonderful Writing :)

-Ace
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Loved this! Great job
PodDoc chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
You r back! loved it.
ericajane chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This is really good. Great job I would like to read more!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
You know something, I can see this. They do seem to be back to pre-Jeanne closeness. And like you, I believe they were intimate back then and just kept it to themselves.

Good job.
LittleSammy chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Uhm. Yes, there is something witty I could say, I guess. But I think I'm just gonna ask you to write stuff in an hour more often.

Wow.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
good read
groovin chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Very sexy and sweet! I think you've captured the new tone of their relationship. It's no longer just UST. There is a deeper feeling of love there. Really well done.
Mrs. Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Loved that line and loved this fic!
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
You make me wanna shout! Put my hands up and shout!

Or you make me break into song. Whatever, its all cool cause this was spectacular liike always. And honestly this is just what NEEEDS to happen because uhm its TIVA for crying out loud.

I love how you depicted Tony, and how he wants to do it right this time around. I understand that, I see that in him actually which is why I think he is tredding so softly as of late.

Your words are artfully crafted, and jeez I had forgotten how much I love your writing - not really, how could I, I mean come on!

This was a wonderful idea, and an amazing tag to the episode. Did you squeal as much as I did when he said contents priceless? Because I thought I wasn't going to stop EVER! LOL.

Great job again, I feel as though I cannot praise you enough, because really its wonderful, you're wonderful!
Ryalin chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
That was incredibly hot and exactly what was needed as a follow up to yesterday's fantastic episode. Great job!
marshmeg chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This is somewhere along the lines of oh my god why can't this really happen and exactly what I pictured in my head! Great job:)