Reviews for AvatarThe Last AirbenderBook Four Magic
Peoples148 chapter 3 . 4/17
I still have hope that this story will continue!
Angelic Toaster chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
It's not a perfect fic, but I like the idea. Still, I don't know if I would be so excited for you to update this for your great sense of humor :D
Krabkrab chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Well it's interesting enough so far.
Melty-chan 93 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
I like your story so far!

w
Polaris Black chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
I was sceptical when I first saw your story, but I've really enjoyed it so far! Keep up the great work and update soon please!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Of course Sokka moved faster... I love those characters!

-Dyslexic Nerd
NocturnalMorning chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
It was awesome! You bring out the similarities between the various charectors brilliantly.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Update soon!

-Dyslexic Nerd

P.S. Why is this rated M? I ask for proffesiona; reasons.
Arysthae chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Yay! Update!

I am slightly worried by the lack of awesomeness that is Iroh and tough Toph throwing up(shock horror!) but I really like this new and wonderful chapter. Don't worry about the slow updates, I haven't managed to find time to update one of my stories for a year.(And I'm not even taking GSCEs yet, :o)
DemonKittyAngel chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Hmm... gotta question what Suki is doing planning... but it's ok. So, will Toph ever actually enter the house and have the whole 'I can't see. It's made of wood.' scene? And I also can't wait for her to kick someone's ass. *grin* Oh man, when the twins try something on Katara... (oh you know it's coming) I feel so bad for them. They're gonna be frozen all day.
mariekjepower chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This is really awesome. I hope that you and Mogseltof will have another boring free period and write more, I would love to see what happens next!
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Very interesting... please continue?
Taru Toshito chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I hope you decide to continue this! I love it so far!

Taru Toshito
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Interesting story...
splattermusic chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love it so far, please continue