Reviews for Cost of Revenge: Control
apexawesome chapter 10 . 5/1
Damn... is this still the 1st season?! And I wonder if Tommy is going to get Kim pregnant?...
apexawesome chapter 1 . 5/1
Wait... so at what point in season 1 does this take place? And how exactly did the gREEN WITH Evil Multiparter turn out?
HazelSparks2778 chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
Holy sh*t!
Those are the only words that come to mind right now. I have just started reading MMPR fanfics and this is one of the best so far. Damn...I wasn't sure at first if I would like this...its dark, twisted, way different than anything i have read in the fandom so far- and its really good!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
oh boy. what a fanfic. um... i liked it.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
Great story! Can not wait to read part II!
Taquiner chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
This was fantastic! You capture the passion between Timmy & Kim amazingly! The truck scene, OMG! Holy crap, you've just set a huge standard for other authors when writing lemons as the truck scene... I'm speechless! I can't justify a good enough review for you, it was just simply hothotHOT!
Padme-And-Anakin-4-Ever chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
HOLY CRAP! I've been reading this non stop since I started it...Now I...just...GAH! If I become speechless, that's saying a lot! I HAVE to start reading the next part! THIS IS AMAZING! -Emma
Delysia chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
This story was absolutely fantastic! Kim and Tommy's now so twisted relationship and how it started out with an attraction they could not deny and became something so raw and powerful. I loved seeing Tommy full embrace his inner demon while still wishing he would come around to the side of light. Such a well crafted story. I really loved it.
Young at Heart21 chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
I love this part too! I am loving this series
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
loved it! gonna start the next part!
KCSwing04 chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
OMG! You have got to keep writing this! Its awesome!
darkshadowyoshi chapter 11 . 12/23/2010
I knew it ! I saw it coming but i dont why i was so shock...a amazing story i cant wait the other cost of revenges.
ClassicTVfan chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
OMG! I really don't know what to say? I LOVED THE ENDING! I just loved the whole story. I liked how you used your other story as ch. 4. I love how you did your own twist of Tommy being the evil green ranger. You made Tommy a real ass and it worked perfectly! You have great writing skills. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for part 2! I JUST LOVE IT!
White Tiger99 chapter 11 . 11/22/2010
OK, I totally feel like a fool for not having seen that one coming. Wow! Tommy is so screwed. I keep wondering if this is a set-up now, or if Kim really was telling the truth. Excellent place to leave off, sir. Well done.

And I just want to let you know how spoiled I felt with all of the frequent updates you've been making. I finally managed to get another chapter up, so I hope you are feeling better and can relax for a bit. I hope this school term ends smoothly for you. I'll be looking forward to more form you on winter break hopefully.
angelrei06 chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
you've got to be kidding me! that's the worse cliffhanger! nah, just kidding. i must say what a cliffie... too bad we'll have to wait til december. so sad. good luck with your studies! :D