Reviews for Perchance To Dream
Jae B chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
You've got an intriguing set up and or what it's worth, I'd like to see more from you. As for the untimely review, better late than never. Especially when it's a mobile review.
Jae
Acepilot6 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
First of all - I am, as you well know, incredibly flattered by your willingness to both work on the original "Tertiary" fic with me and now join me in fleshing out the back story. Thank you.

What I love about this fic is your characterisation of Tish. It's truly marvellous. Her insecurities, her open heart, her willingness to trust this relative stranger (Kimi) with so much, it's all fantastic. The relationship that's being built there is practically as important as the one between Tino and Tish that is building under the surface.

As I beta read this I've now read it several times but each time I come back to it I always find something different about it that hits me each time. Little details. Though we of course know where everyone ends up, I can't wait to see where you take these characters next. After all, the journey is most of the fun.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Hey, nice fic, as usual.

Keep the good writing.
Pyrex Shards chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Insta-fave!

There's a lot in here that resonated with me on a personal level, and I think there will be a lot of readers who will discover the sames.

Many themes are at play here. You take the themes of friendship, love, happiness, and control of ones fate among many others, and then show us how they relate to each other in a way. That may be a simplistic way to put it, but I've been having a hard time describing to myself the way this story makes me feel, so you'll have to make due with that. :)

That's not a negative. Like I said, this story really resonates. We've all had those friends that come and go, and we've all had those friends that we truly loved or have fallen in love with, and then lost. There's also those friends that we just "hit it off" with from the first time we meet them, like Tish and Kimi.

I could go on but I'll save more for chapter two. Keep up the good work man!