Reviews for Chloe & The Brothers 3: Art Imitating Life
lita2extreme chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Very hot. Loved it
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
No! Aw, man! This was such a terrible place to leave us hanging. But amazing story nonetheless. I really have enjoyed these very meta stories. I'd love to read more of them!
Lovely disaster chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Will Bruce and Oliver make an appearance in the series? I know that there's plenty of drama, but by adding them in as well would be like going from the frying pan and into the fire. (At least I think that was the saying...) anyways I love this series and can't wait for the next installment! Keep up the awesome work because it seems like you're the only author who's capable of such interesting and original stories.
AngStJoan chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Woah. Is there a 3some companion piece out there somewhere? Just sayin...

Loved it. Now she can go on vacation and have the boys show up. Hee.
wicked18writer chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Seriously my all time second favorite series you've done. LOVE CHLOE SAM DEAN THREEESOME!
NamelessEmotion chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Please tell me there's going to be another sequel! *.* anyway excellent job, it was wonderful!
WshOnAFallnStar chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I am so completely loving this series! I so want more to read now! haha :) keep up the awesome work! And maybe those winchester boys will kick some superhero ass ;)
TinaH chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is the best series yet! I love that Chloe is so bad ass and that she has quite the past. The affairs with Oliver and Bruce was ingeniousve that the Winchesters both love her and want to try and share her. And I love that Chloe is trying to fight her feelings. I can't wait for the next chapter. As usual, your work is beautifully written and each character is full of depth. Keep up the great work!
Schlean. Yum chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Looove it! Continue soon please, this is so hawt ;)
Crazy Girl Writer chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I love this series can't wait for the next story
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
OMG! All my major questions are now answered! XD I'm so happy! And the part where Chloe used to be in a relationship with Ollie and Bruce, total twist i loved and it fit in awesomely.

Lois and John... wow, lol. She is just all over him. But i guess i understand since she's been into him for such a long time.

Oh, and the Schlean scenes. CRAZY HOT! Tension soo strong..
Alice chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I love this series! It gets more interesting with each addition! Please keep them coming!
pshh chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
loved it! OMG sam and dean jealous scenes were the greatest ! I am now a fangirl
Assaulted by the plot bunnies chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
And so the plot thickens. Great way of ending it and leaving us poor readers hanging for more though
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Aww, poor Chloe! I know this was hard on her and that she just couldn't take that chance again. I really enjoyed this addition to the series and am very intrigued to what will happen next. Especially upon Chloe's decisions. Thanks!