Reviews for A Time to Heal
Snowflake888 chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
good chapter you got the song title wrong
it's Strangers like me- Phil Collins
keep on writting and good story so far
falconer54 chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
I love how Holmes denies that he is lost! And I find the image of Watson Watching Veggie Tales and Winnie the Pooh quite amusing! I think Holmes shoes a suprising, yet pleasing, amount of compassion in this chapter. Please, continue and keep up the good work, ( makes puppy dog face)
falconer54 chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
i love this chapter, but... Ouch. poor Holmes. and just give Watson time... He'll get used to that gun. I loved the Narnia scene ( again) and you are EVIL for giving us those spoilers... if you know greek mythology, I just have one word. Tantalus.
i love the list, too!
falconer54 chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Too bad Holmes never bought that T-shirt- I would pay to see him in it! Kathleen is sooo lucky... To touch his case files and then meet him... Sorry, I'm rambling. i love the horse scene, too. i never Imagined Holmes as a horse person, but somehow it just... Fits.
And I loved the Narnia scence as well... And the major Watson Angst moment there! ;D
falconer54 chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
I really liked this chapter. Poor Holmes... he can't smoke his pipe ( steal said detectives Stradiaverus to play a mocking sad tune). i don't feel sorry for him. At all. i love the small bits and pieces of Kathleen's backstory you put in so it's not all in one chapter. And she really Does have good contacts...
And I can't imagine how hard it was for Watson to convince Holmes to sleep and change.
falconer54 chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
I loved this chapter very much. i think Holmes' reaction to finding out about Jeremy Brett was very much in character. I loved the piano scene. Both Holmes and Kathleen brought up some vey interesting points about emotions hindering/ helping a case. I am finding Holmes' and Watson's reactions to the future/ modern day wery interesting and I think you did a good job of keeping them in character.
falconer54 chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
There are so many things I love about this chapter I don't know where to start. I loved Holmes' thoughts when he finds out about WWII, and Watsons' to discovering Mr. Duran was also an army doctor, as well as his reaction to finding "The Complete Sherlock Holmes"! And I love that Kathleen is a Colonel!
falconer54 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I really loved this chapter, especially the scene where Edward asks if he can be an Irregular. That was so cute! The Scene where kathleen tells them her husband is dead was very sad and very touching. i also liked Holmes' reaction to finding out Kathleen Duran's occupation. And i also think a script of Kathleen's phone call would be VERY amusing.;D
falconer54 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I have actually read this story several times, but I have just gotten around to reviewing (sorry). I have read many time travel fanfics, but this is one of the few that actually have Holmes and Watson in modern times. i love the idea, and it inspired me to write a time travel fic where Holmes and Watson come to the future of my own. But most of the similarities end there. I think you pulled off Holmes point of view quite well, actually.
Irene Holmes chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Loving this! Very interesting idea!((:
TARDIS Blue Carbuncle chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
Oh, my God! This was amazing!

I have read quite a few stories about time travel and Sherlock Holmes, but this is the first fanfic I have seen that brought Holmes to the future, rather than an oc going to Holmes. Well done! Your portrayal of Holmes' and Watson's characters are so accurate, I was impressed. I cannot wait until the next chapter!
Jandii chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
This really is a beautiful story, and would have to be one of my favourites that I have read. Keep up the good work!

God bless,

Jandeera
WanderingChild96 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I like it! I can picture all of it, but I must admit that part of my enthusiasm is due to the fact that my name is Kathleen haha:)
reflekshun chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
This install was a grand read. Thank you for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
Again, that was a terrific install. Thank you for sharing.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »