Reviews for Power Rangers: 2010
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Awesome stuff. HOpe you return to the fic soon. Catch ya n the flip side.
Vampuric Spider chapter 13 . 2/6/2011
I understand. Keep trying and don't be disscuraged.
Mellie E chapter 12 . 2/6/2011

Hm, let's see: watch out for the morphing calls, even if you know they aren't correct. If you need it, the Ranger wikia has a page concerning the morphing calls for all seasons.

Side note: readers are more accepting of stories if you get the details right.

About the battles... They could be more detailed as well, more drawn out. That would make the chapter a lot longer, but you could split them over two chapters if it bothers you.

Regardless, I like the Adam-Tommy-Zack conversation on the hammock and the Trini-Ronny bit. I also like the Dillon-Ziggy piece and the Chillers scene at the end of the Sixths/Whites fight in Turtle Cove.

All in all, it's good.

RedemptionWarrior chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
Well, it has potential, but the fights could have had a bit more detail. Summary writing for fight scenes does not allow for the Epic level action that a team-up of this magnitude deserves. Since, it's decent for the few details you do give and adding all the details that I'd have given would have made the chapter huge.
Vampuric Spider chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
Nice chapter. Just be careful with the ranger Form parts with the first Ninja Storm Morphs. Also, I think you should make the battles a little longer.
TheKeyToDestiny chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
potterpurpleranger56 chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
I wonder why Trini trailed off after Summer asked her what? I loved Zack saying if Tommy was human or not. Eww chocolate covered anchovies.
talkstoangels77 chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
Fantastic team-ups...Wonder what else will get thrown at them?
brankel1 chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
I totally love that you mentioned when the Rangers become Rangers.
brankel1 chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
I totally love when Kim takes Tommy's Chinese food.
TheKeyToDestiny chapter 11 . 1/28/2011
talkstoangels77 chapter 11 . 1/28/2011
Aww...Too bad for Alpha!

Fantastic recap, though.
Mellie E chapter 11 . 1/28/2011
Hi there!

Happy birthday, Princess! I wish you all the happiness in the world in this new year of your life. Congratulations, girl.

Ah, thank you for this! I'm not overly familiar with some of the latest seasons and I get quite confused.

Tommy does have a heck lot of Ranger titles. Haha, I always thought it was funny when people called him "Christmas tree Ranger" or "Rainbow Ranger" in other fics.

Hey, you know what... Most of this chapter would make a great video, at least the way I see it.

Haha, poor Merrick, always making embarrassing sounds whenever the Princess is mentioned... Is he going to get his act together sometime in this story?

Aw, it's cute how Tommy got the computer to use "Ay ay ay" as an alarm sound. )

Mellie E chapter 10 . 1/28/2011

I like Trini. She and Jason were my favorites back when I was a little kid and watched Mighty Morphing at the TV. I'm glad you've decided about not killing her of.

I'm also glad you've decided to keep Udonna around as well. She's one of my favorite Whites.

Just how big is Tommy's fridge? And just how much food did he have?

Though I do like the Chinese take-out fight scene between Kimberly and Tommy.

They have an auditorium? And a library? Is that canon or just artistic license? I've never watched Dino Thunder, so I wouldn't know...

Question: are you planning on getting support characters to make an appearance? I know this isn't supposed to be a mushy fic, but I rather like the support characters.

Mellie E chapter 9 . 1/28/2011

Awww, little RJ! Already in purple! He's just adorable. I felt the irresistible urge to squeeze him.

Huh. Weren't they supposed to keep the fact that they were Power Rangers a secret?

O-kay, RJ, telling people "I'm Violet" is rather strange. Funny, but strange.

Poor Theo. Was that him having a panic attack due to the lack of uniform?

Hahaha, I love Merrick. And RJ. And Billy. And Leanbow. Huh, must be a wolf thing. Does Leanbow shake water too? I assume that's what Merrick did.

Hm. Just one tiny question. Just how much food does Tommy have on his fridge? He's letting everyone eat it! )