Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
Love this story so much. Sweet Edward and Bella-want this love so much for them. Love your humor!
Vio chapter 27 . 4/3
Hola me encanta tu historia, vas a continuar? Voy a estar esperando, saludos desde Colombia.
CrazyBabez chapter 27 . 11/2/2020
Just wanted to thank you for writing this story, I have enjoyed reading it :)
JojoJinx chapter 27 . 10/12/2020
Please please seriously consider writing more and completing this. You're so critical of your writing but your characters are so loveable. Bella especially and edward too when you consider how he's only ever allowed himself to really fully love his mum Elizabeth and bella and their daughter. He cares greatly for his adopted family and Jasper but to better he kept everyone at a distance to protect himself from the agony of fully living and losing. It really explain his terror and desperation that he feels in his relationship with bella. I love so much bellas gentle caring and pure character and nature. Her and edward are super cute. And i just want to hug James. I hope things work out for him... Maybe he and victoria could be happy. Yeah what I'm trying to say is that the characters that matter you've given depth and it's so easy to get emotionally attatched. Even Tanya. The way you've handled huge characters. You criticise your writing but there is maturity in it in the way your characters handle situations. Like bella's approach to Tanya. In some ways edward's just as young as bella... At least emotionally as he has been stunted since his mum died at 17. Also i keep thinking about edward telling bella about how her dad rang.
Also i like seeing how edward is learning in the relationship he has with bella. In many ways jasper and edward are learning to trust and love and how to treat women right through bella. So yeah, i love this story so far please more and please no big break ups or time apart for bella and edward. I have hope bella will be understanding to edward when knowing his terror of losing her and her daughter and i have hope edward will truly learn. Maybe James can visit at Christmas's or something. And maybe edward can help James's...get James senior in prison? Maybe young James and Victoria and bella and edward can all be friends. Just so long as everyone.. Especially elizabeth see's edward as her daddy. Just so you know this story has made my face wet. So yeah, in mh opinion when you write characters which the reader can get attatched to abd feel with abd feel like they're walking in their shoes on an emotional level when reading... Yeah i think that's the sign of a great story and great writing. Please don't put pressure on yourself. Just whenever you have any time (which i guess is hard as a mum) and you feel like it enjoy yourself and lose yourself in these characters and these stories. It can be a great break in reality to get absorbed in the world you've created.
Wishing you all the best and hopeful for the future and possibility of future updates. I'm following your story with it attatched to my email notifications.
Cecilia chapter 27 . 10/1/2020
Me gustó tu historia ojala que en un futuro pudieras terminarla es muy buena y creo que falta muchos capítulos se lo merece se que has crecido se que no eres una persona. Con tiempo tienes responsabilidades pero pienso que cuando uno tiene una vena de escritor no debes dejar que duerma eternamente , ojala !a termines la estaré esperando .Saludos
Guest chapter 27 . 7/21/2020
This was great despite the clear warning about posting updates. Hopefully you will be back at some stage to post some more?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/12/2020
Your story is really good, I have been reading it non-stop. It’s to bad you didn’t finish it.
Cacarus chapter 1 . 3/28/2020
Pleaseeeeeeee finish it
Scarletpixiern chapter 27 . 2/29/2020
Love , love, love the story. Can’t wait to see where you are going to take it!
—Scarlet
Brenda chapter 27 . 7/21/2019
Your story is amazing! And I am so hooked on it. It been years since you last update the story, and I hope and pray you would update in the far future.

I hope everything is all well...
Wickedlove8901 chapter 27 . 6/11/2019
please update
Kitty-with-Hat chapter 27 . 4/22/2019
This story is so amazing and well written, I’m praying for an update omg, I need to know if Charlie comes back into her life!
Cullens Conquest chapter 26 . 4/10/2019
I re-read this story every couple of months. Hoping everything is well and I have my fingers crossed for an update lol.
Sleeping dog chapter 6 . 3/19/2019
I have just discovered this wonderful story and can't stop reading even though it's past midnight! This is absolutely fantastic and completely captivating. Guess who's going to have bags under their eyes tomorrow?
ericandgodricandemmett chapter 27 . 2/27/2019
I have to say, I absolutely adore this story and that’s not something I say lightly. I’d love to see this finished, but as it’s been nearly 3 years without an update, I’d say that would be unlikely.

Fingers crossed you can eventually finish this and let us know how Bella and Edward end up with little Elizabeth
2,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »