Reviews for Remembrance
psychicwings123 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
"We won some, now and then.

And we lost some, now and then."

Just wanted to highlight that you got this wrong, Ender and his clan never, EVER lost
Violet Saphira Darling chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
LOVED IT. First, you did a great job describing Ender's suffering throughout Battle School, and his frustrations, and I LOVED the ending. Where he declares he's Andrew, because he hates being Ender, the bugger killer, and he hates how they stole his childhood, and basically he wants to be his own person. Great job! :)
stargazer3000 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I loved the way that this story was written. I think that it really captured a large portion of the emotion that Ender is feeling throughout the story. The way that you summarized the book was amazing, and it was easy for me to read it. You really got me to believe that it was Ender who was speaking. If I could make any changes to make the story just that much better (which would be very hard, I would put the part about becoming a commander and dragon army before the part about Bonzo. Again this is just my personal opinion. You did a fantastic job. Well done, I hope that you will continue to write Ender's Game stories.
TigerVespa chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is wonderful, though not in a warm, cuddly sort of way. More of a "I'm tormented and this is my cry of despair, confusion and anger." You did a wonderful job combining a child's despair with a man's righteous anger, which exemplifies how Ender is both child and grown-up; a commander in the guise of adolescence. The last three lines are what hit me most, because they show exactly how lost Ender is after everything ends. He became what they shaped him to be, but now they no longer need him and so he is just drifting, not sure where he belongs, what he's to do, or even who he is. I loved this, even though its not my typical fare.
cnt spel and idc chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
good, but i think you could improve it by adding in a little more. maybe elaborate on the Andrew Wiggin? other than that, good
KIA chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Well done! I rather liked Ender's Game, the others not so much. You've done well to capture the childishness in Ender. Are you going to continue? And will you do Bean?
ohgodwhydidimakethis chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I've seen a lot of these stories in the section (Ender or some other character has a vaguely emo reflection on how sucky their life has been) and while this was well-written, it needs some sort of spice (or sparkle, or flair, or Enderliciousness) to separate it from the other stories like it. You know, add a twist. Ender is attacked by a Chihuahua while being all hot and brooding (sorry, fangirl moment) or makes out with Alai (NEVER MIND THAT ONE. HATE slash fics.) or something. Other than that, the story was well written and I'm interested to see where it goes.