Reviews for iWonder Why
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Huh. My crush likes one of my best friends too.
Lanter chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Sigh, apparently Freddie is not very good at picking up signals.
acompleteembarrassmentbye chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Awww, poor you and Freddie. :( Great story, though!
NightCarousel chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Awww Poor Freddie D;

I also feel your pain.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This was so awesome. I've been speculating over that line since the episode came out. Poor Freddie. I especially like all the little things numbered 1-6. And I'm sorry about your situation. That sucks. But we've all been in that situation before. If he doesn't like you back, he's too stupid to see the awesome chick standing right in front of him! I can tell just by your writing, that you're an awesome person!
xbRiDgEtx319x chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
omg. id just like to say that i totally feel your pain what you said about your crush and stuff. last year, i liked this guy, and then my bff liked him too and they dated for 6 months. and not to mention, we had all these icarly jokes. like he was freddie and i was sam and the girl was carly it was actually kinda funny, yeah. so i liked your story and i feel your pain(:
ImJustDefyingGravityx3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I am so sorry about your crush! Don't you hate it when that happens? It's even worse when they start dating, even though your friend knew you liked them! Argh :P (not that I would know *looks around suspiciously*)
RainbowShaimbow chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Cool one-shot lol

Aw I can't believe ur crush likes ur best frend... I hope u feel better rofl :D

Freddie Benson had his heart broken AGAIN by Sam and Carly :I not fair lol
Lauren-Shauny chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
i know how you feel almost all my crushes like my best friends :(, nice story tho :)
Carrie chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Well, I think you need a sequel here to proof Freddie wrong!

I'm sucker for happy endings;)

Otherwise I liked the story.
Virgoleo23 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Good story, it was well written. But I'm pretty sure Sam's little 'crush' is one of those crushes you never expect to pursue. Like a movie star crush. I don't think she meant it like she's falling for him. Sorry about your crush liking your BFF. But be happy 4 them, maybe it'll be like how Freddie needed to date Carly to realize that she wasn't the one for him (and hopefully Sam is). I wish you the best of luck. :)
ccQTccQT chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Awww I wish it wasn't finished...but good/sad story. It's refreshing to see one-sided Seddie from Freddie's point of view
Sushihiro chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Aww... poor Freddie.
Arianna4President chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
awwww, that was kinda sad...but cute!

and I'm sorry for your crush, I know what you mean :(