Reviews for The Path to Absolution
Gubefan1980 chapter 6 . 1/19
This was wonderful great end glad Jasper gave Edward another chance, but I agree they should take it slow. I hope your son is better, it's been 5 yrs since you wrote this so I hope things are much better. Glad you finished this it deserved a reconciliation.
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 1/19
I was a bit nervous there as I read that. I was afraid Jasper was going to fuck him, because as angry as Jasper is, that would be tantamount to rape. Poor Edward, poor Jasper very sad for them both. I'm not mad at you. If they are to get back together, it will be a struggle.
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 1/19
I have hope but I guess I knew it wouldn't be easy. Poor Edward, but poor Jasper too. Waiting with bated breath.
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 1/19
As a person who knows a lot of gay men, I can testify that that is totally true for some people. The hatred is so blinding, parents turn against their own children. Very sad, but very true to life scenario. Well, if sadly written.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 1/19
This is so sad, so tragic for all concerned and it's been very true for many gays for far too long. I've known people who hid who they were from the people most important to them. Their parents, and even spouses. During the height of the AIDS crisis, sometimes family members never found out about their child until he was on his deathbed. Some parents even wished for their death rather than have people know their child was gay. You've done a good job of beginning Edward's journey.
Criss107 chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
pleaseeeeeeeeeee it would be so nice to keep reading this story... are yoi planing on finishin it? i really hope the answer is yes? it really beautiful so far and I enjoy myself a lot reading it.

CentauRita chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
To have love and lost...yet, perhaps to find it...again?

Oh, to be so lucky! Edward should thank his 'only' lucky star...Jasper!
CentauRita chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Oh thank fuck you are so lucky Edward.
CentauRita chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Was that a test? Jasper testing Edward? I don't blame him for doing so.
CentauRita chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
I just wanna...cry! Wahhhhh, yeah cause I'm such a baby, that way.
CentauRita chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
As they say...the truth can hurt, but it can also...heal.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Sometime space helps you to see what is truly important. Too bad it took 3 years.
amwine chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
I love it! They are going on their first date. They just have to keep talking and take things slow. They will get throug it. Great chapter...thanks so much! I looks like it has been a little while, but I hope things are going well for you.
amwine chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
I was surprised to find out that Jasper and Jake are only friends.

It made me sad when Jasper said..."I don't think I can love anymore, that part of me is gone and I don't think I can get it back." They still have a long road ahead of them, but if they take it slow I think they will be alright, or I want to believe they will be. Great job...thanks!
amwine chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Such a sad situation. He didn't hold on to it when he had it and now he has to live with the decisions he made or went along with before. I don't believe Jasper doesn't love Edward, but he has finally started living again. He can just turn his back on that. Great job...thanks!