Reviews for The Path to Absolution
Criss107 chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
pleaseeeeeeeeeee it would be so nice to keep reading this story... are yoi planing on finishin it? i really hope the answer is yes? it really beautiful so far and I enjoy myself a lot reading it.

CentauRita chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
To have love and lost...yet, perhaps to find it...again?

Oh, to be so lucky! Edward should thank his 'only' lucky star...Jasper!
CentauRita chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Oh thank fuck you are so lucky Edward.
CentauRita chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Was that a test? Jasper testing Edward? I don't blame him for doing so.
CentauRita chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
I just wanna...cry! Wahhhhh, yeah cause I'm such a baby, that way.
CentauRita chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
As they say...the truth can hurt, but it can also...heal.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Sometime space helps you to see what is truly important. Too bad it took 3 years.
amwine chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
I love it! They are going on their first date. They just have to keep talking and take things slow. They will get throug it. Great chapter...thanks so much! I looks like it has been a little while, but I hope things are going well for you.
amwine chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
I was surprised to find out that Jasper and Jake are only friends.

It made me sad when Jasper said..."I don't think I can love anymore, that part of me is gone and I don't think I can get it back." They still have a long road ahead of them, but if they take it slow I think they will be alright, or I want to believe they will be. Great job...thanks!
amwine chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Such a sad situation. He didn't hold on to it when he had it and now he has to live with the decisions he made or went along with before. I don't believe Jasper doesn't love Edward, but he has finally started living again. He can just turn his back on that. Great job...thanks!
amwine chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Jasper did what Edward asked him to do. He looks like he has tried to go on with his life. Who knows how that is really going...or was going. My heart hurts for Edward just as it did for Jasper. Great job...thanks!
amwine chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
I don't know how a father can say those things to his child. Carlisle just threw away the most precious thing he has be given in his life. I don't believe Esme believes what her husband said to her son. I think she doesn't know how to get out of the mess she is in. Carlisle might as well have said that he doesn't love his wife, but stays because that is what is expected of him. What a sad life. I know this is hard for Edward, but he is taking the right step to take control of his life. Maybe Esme will be strong enough to find her son in the future. Great job...thanks!
amwine chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I know Edward was in a bad situation, but what he did was wrong. He knew the life he was choosing was a lie. He not only hurt himself, but Jasper and Jessica too. His family will be next. It will be even more sad if he looses them, but that will be on them. If you can't love your children for who they are then you don't deserve them. This is all very sad. Great job...thanks!
Dantelover051386 chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
I know jazz was devastated by edward leaving, but what he is doing now is cruel and fucked up and now i am wondering if jazz is the one worthy of edwards love. as of right now. no. i hope edward moves on and leaves jazz to his hate and with jacob.
Dantelover051386 chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
I understand wholly that jazz is hurt and suffered the loss of edward. he is probably even angry, but what jazz just did was fucked up. sorry. two wrongs do not make a right. clearly edward was there and jazz just dismissed edward as a stranger. that was fucking cold and even if jazz has moved on...fine. im happy for him, but for him to dismiss edward like that and pretend that he doesnt even know him IS fucked up regardless of what happened between them. at this point in time since jazz seems to have moved on i hope edward can and meet someone that is alittle more forgiving.