Reviews for In Any Other World
MyraValhallah chapter 24 . 11/14/2011
aww :)
Guest chapter 24 . 11/14/2011
Beautiful. Just the way i would like Christine and Erik's story to start and end. Cant wait for your next one.
Alice Kettle chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
Please finish this story soon! I think that I've waited long enough! So please finish it because it's too beautiful to be left unfinished! Especially at this wonderful chapter!
none sorry chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
This chapter was so sweet! I adored the cute married couple scenes between Erik and Christine, and I thought that their interactions throughout this chapter were extremely cute!

I'm looking forward to the next (and sadly last) chapter!

letthesongtakeflight chapter 23 . 7/12/2011
Wow, I love it! It's sad that this is the last review I'll leave on this story... :( This is what should have happened in the actual story, you did such a great job. Please keep on writing, and I'll read your stories :]
CrazyPhangirl chapter 22 . 7/6/2011
Love the whole story! And Nadir haha! Erik/nadir dialogue is always funny
none sorry chapter 22 . 7/2/2011
This chapter was really very cute! I thought the wedding ceremony seemed extremely sweet. I'm looking forward to the next chapters and hope to read more soon. :)

Panserik chapter 22 . 7/2/2011
Aaaaagh! This is so exciting and phluffy! I love it :) Although I am sad to hear that the story is almost over... Oh well, all good things must come to an end I guess. Thanks for this chapter, it was lovely.

Your friend,

Panserik
letthesongtakeflight chapter 22 . 7/1/2011
Yay! About darn time they got married, lol. Wow perfect wedding... I always thought that it would be a relatively small ceremony like this one :] A bit rushed, but I can imagine how much Christine wanted to the time to past!
ACE Albert chapter 21 . 6/23/2011
Aww... what a sweet & adorable chapter to tie up the loose ends after the action-packed denouement. Loved it! :D I literally laughed out loud when Erik claimed that the vase (and not Raoul!) was responsible for knocking him out. XD And I just knew as soon as I got to the part about Christine "sliding the chain into place" that Erik would nonetheless show up in her room and scare her half to death. I'm thrilled that my prediction came true! ;) I also loved seeing Christine gain the courage and self-possession to stand up to Carlotta.

All in all, this was a gorgeous chapter. Looking forward to seeing how this all wraps up! :)
letthesongtakeflight chapter 21 . 6/19/2011
Yay, I love it! Glad to see things working out for Christine and Erik. And having Raoul gone is probably for the best :]
none sorry chapter 21 . 6/18/2011
This chapter was really very sweet. At last things seem to be going well for Erik and Christine. I thought the surprise wedding idea was very cute and I can't wait to see what happens!

letthesongtakeflight chapter 20 . 6/14/2011
I love it! I'm really happy with how this worked out, how Raoul helped them in the end. Better than many other fics in which Erik kills him, or he becomes a drunk. Is this the end of the story? I suppose all good things have to end... :P
letthesongtakeflight chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
I love this story! A LOT! I find myself daydreaming about this in class... rather than about the actual PotO. I wish it had worked out this way. And Raoul wouldn't suspect, because it WOULD require too much thinking :]
ACE Albert chapter 20 . 6/10/2011
Gosh - so sorry I didn't review this chapter earlier. Absolutely wonderful update! I loved how you resolved last chapter's cliffie - it was great how Raoul finally accepted the truth (after a lot of frantic convincing on Christine's part!) and came around and became an ally in the end. I'm really glad you didn't have Raoul fight to the bitter end - isn't it so much more satisfying to have him acknowledge and accept E/C's love for the beautiful thing it truly is? :)

(My favorite line was probably "The horrified look on [Raoul's] face would almost be comical, if the circumstances were different. "You kissed him!" he exclaimed. "You kissed...that!" When I was reading that line I swear I could literally picture the horrified look on 'poor' Raoul's face!)

I'll say it again: great chapter. :D Looking forward to seeing how everything wraps up after this!
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »