Reviews for In Any Other World
MissyH316 chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
Wow; I must commend you on your originality in putting twists like this into the very familiar story! Who 'da thunk that these four would be making their own plans for the night of DJT - something different again!

Yeah, the plan will be tricky, alright, at best - even with all of Erik's skills - but hopefully it'll work to some degree; enough for our happy couple. :)

MissyH316 chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
It was too bad Meg had an unbreakable appointment THAT night of the dinner w/Raoul; I'm sure Erik would've felt a teeny bit better knowing Christine would've had a "chaperone" of sorts. Raoul is French, of course, but surely the luck o' the Irish was with him later that night! More likely the grace of God, for He looks out after innocent fools. lol

That was great how Erik so sensuously, gently, introduced Christine to his opera ("Past the Point of No Return" specifically, I take it); I've never seen that done before in this way. This also fit in well with the context of the two lovers. :)

Onward!

MissyH316 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
*Whew!* Ok, that went quite well. I'm glad Christine (or at least ONE of them) has the sense in this story to actually communicate instead of just leaving the other hanging on his or her own assumptions.

We'll see if this stays true in the following chapters, but I liked how you handled their reconciliation very much. :)

Onward!

MissyH316 chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
"It is not your choice! I have to see your face, Erik!" Good heavens. :-( "How to Anger a Phantom-101".

Well, maybe I spoke a bit too soon about Christine's maturity; in any relationship though, there must be trust and respect for each other's boundaries (as long as they're reasonable). But I think she'll begin to understand this, hopefully... It WAS his choice, of course; it was his face, dearie.

At least she didn't go running like a scared rabbit into Raoul's arms... not yet, anyway.

On to the next!

MissyH316 chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Nice story so far! I'm glad to see a Christine with, as you said, a little more maturity (...more than Erik, in some ways! LOL).

I'm just wondering why they aren't married already? They've been together a year, it seems they may have already *ahem!* "consummated" their relationship and spend nights together in bed... nothing would really have to change from their current setup until they decided to do so.

Oh... but then you might not have a story to tell; that's what it must be. :-)

On to the next chapter!

MyraValhallah chapter 24 . 11/14/2011
aww :)
Guest chapter 24 . 11/14/2011
Beautiful. Just the way i would like Christine and Erik's story to start and end. Cant wait for your next one.
Alice Kettle chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
Please finish this story soon! I think that I've waited long enough! So please finish it because it's too beautiful to be left unfinished! Especially at this wonderful chapter!
none sorry chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
This chapter was so sweet! I adored the cute married couple scenes between Erik and Christine, and I thought that their interactions throughout this chapter were extremely cute!

I'm looking forward to the next (and sadly last) chapter!

Thanks for writing!-NS
letthesongtakeflight chapter 23 . 7/12/2011
Wow, I love it! It's sad that this is the last review I'll leave on this story... :( This is what should have happened in the actual story, you did such a great job. Please keep on writing, and I'll read your stories :]
CrazyPhangirl chapter 22 . 7/6/2011
Love the whole story! And Nadir haha! Erik/nadir dialogue is always funny
none sorry chapter 22 . 7/2/2011
This chapter was really very cute! I thought the wedding ceremony seemed extremely sweet. I'm looking forward to the next chapters and hope to read more soon. :)

Thanks for writing!-NS
Panserik chapter 22 . 7/2/2011
Aaaaagh! This is so exciting and phluffy! I love it :) Although I am sad to hear that the story is almost over... Oh well, all good things must come to an end I guess. Thanks for this chapter, it was lovely.

Your friend,

Panserik
letthesongtakeflight chapter 22 . 7/1/2011
Yay! About darn time they got married, lol. Wow perfect wedding... I always thought that it would be a relatively small ceremony like this one :] A bit rushed, but I can imagine how much Christine wanted to the time to past!
ACE Albert chapter 21 . 6/23/2011
Aww... what a sweet & adorable chapter to tie up the loose ends after the action-packed denouement. Loved it! :D I literally laughed out loud when Erik claimed that the vase (and not Raoul!) was responsible for knocking him out. XD And I just knew as soon as I got to the part about Christine "sliding the chain into place" that Erik would nonetheless show up in her room and scare her half to death. I'm thrilled that my prediction came true! ;) I also loved seeing Christine gain the courage and self-possession to stand up to Carlotta.

All in all, this was a gorgeous chapter. Looking forward to seeing how this all wraps up! :)
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »