Reviews for In Any Other World
letthesongtakeflight chapter 21 . 6/19/2011
Yay, I love it! Glad to see things working out for Christine and Erik. And having Raoul gone is probably for the best :]
none sorry chapter 21 . 6/18/2011
This chapter was really very sweet. At last things seem to be going well for Erik and Christine. I thought the surprise wedding idea was very cute and I can't wait to see what happens!

letthesongtakeflight chapter 20 . 6/14/2011
I love it! I'm really happy with how this worked out, how Raoul helped them in the end. Better than many other fics in which Erik kills him, or he becomes a drunk. Is this the end of the story? I suppose all good things have to end... :P
letthesongtakeflight chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
I love this story! A LOT! I find myself daydreaming about this in class... rather than about the actual PotO. I wish it had worked out this way. And Raoul wouldn't suspect, because it WOULD require too much thinking :]
ACE Albert chapter 20 . 6/10/2011
Gosh - so sorry I didn't review this chapter earlier. Absolutely wonderful update! I loved how you resolved last chapter's cliffie - it was great how Raoul finally accepted the truth (after a lot of frantic convincing on Christine's part!) and came around and became an ally in the end. I'm really glad you didn't have Raoul fight to the bitter end - isn't it so much more satisfying to have him acknowledge and accept E/C's love for the beautiful thing it truly is? :)

(My favorite line was probably "The horrified look on [Raoul's] face would almost be comical, if the circumstances were different. "You kissed him!" he exclaimed. "You kissed...that!" When I was reading that line I swear I could literally picture the horrified look on 'poor' Raoul's face!)

I'll say it again: great chapter. :D Looking forward to seeing how everything wraps up after this!
LadyCavalier chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Oh, perfecto! MUCH better than any unmasking scene Ive ever read/seen. I think it was especially brilliant how her first(and misinterpereted) feeling was horror at her behavior, not his face.(Is the ALW musical,by the way, or 2004 movie? I like to think its the movie)
LadyCavalier chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Yay! No All I Ask of You! w WOOT WOOT! Now you can save that song for Erik and Christine. Mabey she sing Raoul's part? You could improvise with lyrics and anyway it would make more sense. Think of it, think of it foooooondly-Agh!*gets backdrop dropped on head mysteriously*
none sorry chapter 20 . 6/7/2011
I really liked the outcome of this chapter. Although, I do feel a little sorry for raoul, but that doesn't really bug me too much. ;) anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)

AT chapter 19 . 6/1/2011
Thank you for the update it was great-please update again soon-the suspense is killing me!
opera777 chapter 19 . 5/30/2011
Wow, does Raouls' ignorance and dreams of superiority never end? Perhaps it is better put as just the shortcomings of the elite. Nah! who am I kidding here? He is just a fop, and a dense one too! :)

I love your story. No seriously I do. I love seeing Erik in the light of a devoted Fiancé and truly in love not just some depraved lunatic -which granted he can be a times. However; that being said I very much appreciate the way you walk the line and we see it through Christine's eyes not only in witnessing the changes but the way it affects her and invariably in turn affects Erik, through not wanting to be that man for her. I am also really liking the way you incorporated the ALW libretto into this it is really well done.

that's all from me for now. he he! ( sorry I ramble sometimes)

Eagerly awaiting your next installment!

ACE Albert chapter 19 . 5/29/2011
No! *Why* did Raoul have to pick this one moment to actually be effective? :/

Seriously, great chapter, although I can't believe you'd leave us with such a huge cliffie. ;P I absolutely can't wait to see what happens next... I really hope Christine wakes up soon!
opera777 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
oooooooooooooh I like ! I Like! I Like! going now so I can read more! Cheers!
Songbird of Night chapter 19 . 5/29/2011

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Please update soon! I can't stand such a cliffhanger!

~ Songbird of Night
none sorry chapter 19 . 5/29/2011
Wow! This chapter was very...intense. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. I really love the way Erik was trying to be civil, and that it was Raoul who acted first. I'm looking forward to reading ur next update.

Panserik chapter 19 . 5/29/2011
:-o Raoul is such a weirdo sometimes... Good chapter and I can't wait for more!

126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »