Reviews for In Any Other World
Loki's-Phantom-x chapter 18 . 5/18/2011
I've just sat and read all of this. OMG so good. I want more!

CastielsAngel-x
none sorry chapter 18 . 4/20/2011
I love clif-hangers, so I really adored the ending of this chapter. But, as all good clif-hangers do, this chapter left me on pins and needles. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Thanks for writing!-NS
Oxfords Not Brogues chapter 18 . 4/16/2011
one thing that I'd like to point out. Laudanum is a very strong opiate, its one of the most potent oral formulations of morphine available. Giving Piangi enough laudanum to down an elephant would kill him. other than that, it was good
Guest chapter 17 . 4/1/2011
Please write soon! I love this story!
none sorry chapter 17 . 3/30/2011
I really like this story, it's one of my favorites. I hope you update soon!

Thanks for writing!-NS
forever in music chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Oh my gosh, this is my favorite chapter! You are amazing, are you a pro author? You need to write more stories about Erik and Christine!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/19/2011
Beautiful! I can't wait to read more!
Prime Number Gal chapter 16 . 2/19/2011
Awwww, fluffiness!
none sorry chapter 16 . 2/18/2011
yay! this is one of my favorite POTO fanfics. sadly i don't have an account so i cant actually favorite the story... but if i do get one, that will be one of the first things i do!

thanks for writing!-NS
CourtneyRBowman chapter 16 . 2/18/2011
Bravo! This story is soooooo adorable!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/14/2011
Please write more!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
Absolutly wonderful! Please write more soon! I cannot wait!
AngelicMinx chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
Yay! I've been waiting for the update, I'm so exciting! Go Meg! Very nicely written for her character, she's brave and loyal, just perfect! Can't wait for more!

-Angie;)
none sorry chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
i love this story. dramatics r always fun! ;

i really like this chapter and i'm really looking forward to the next where erik and christine meet again after their fight (i hope). anyway this is a really great story and thanks for making quick updates!

thanks for writing!-NS
DashofLesMis chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
EEK!You like NEED to UD soon!Or I will DIE.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »