Reviews for In Any Other World
DJ Husky chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
aww that was so sweet! Things are well and good...for now? I'm guessing things won't be peaceful for too long, seeing as our beloved vicomte is unaware of christine's tie to erik, bless him. Lookin forward to the next chapter

DJ Husky chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
oooh angry eriks really are scary and stubborn. i hope they'll be fine by the next chapter. still caught between whether christine should've waited until he was ready to show her or whether it was high time she saw. hmmm...

Mominator124 chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Wow, that was intense. Not at all what I had expected after reading that this chapter would be an unmasking. (I admit, I WAS waiting for "feast your eyes, glut your soul on my accursed ugliness." ;D)

No, I had expected tears and raging, but NOTHING like you gave us.

Mominator124 chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
LOL! LOVED the Giry girls making fun of the idea of Raoul standing (sleeping!) guard outside the ballet dormitories. XD

I thought that Christine took the death of Buquet just a little too well. Yes, she loves Erik, but I didn't feel she dealt with the deed - by her beloved! - as realistically as she should have. Although, the nightmares are a good touch.

The Weaver of Words chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
That's so romantic
Mominator124 chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
My goodness, I didn't realize I'd missed reviewing so many chapters. O_O

I love the way authors can change things in a scene yet still make it fit the original - in this case, Raoul being the one to take Christine and himself up to the rooftop (even using a bit of her dialogue.) Although I was rather relieved that they didn't start singing "All I Ask of You." XD

One thing you might want to note: though it's quite common in fanfic, the actual phrase is "one AND the same" not "one IN the same."

Makes more sense, don't you think? :)

DashofLesMis chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
OMFG! please post the next chapter soon! omg! ugh! i feel so bad for christine! i want some fluff and forgivness next chapter! FLUFF AND FORGIVNESS I say!;)
broadwaygirl818 chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
No, no, NO! WHY does Erik's stupid temper ALWAYS have to get in the way? AH! Please update soon.

PhantomFan13 chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Great update, can't wait to
DJ Husky chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
hm. Wonder what erik will tell her about the buquet incident. I love how he's half-seducing her as if to distract her from the incident. Or is it because he's torn/confused at that moment and needed her to be there? Great chapter. I love the sisterly bond and laughs meg and christine share. Makes me smile along with them. And i'm really intrigued in what's gonna happen next since 'all i ask of you' didn't happen. Funny how that can change an entire story. Well. That and the fact christine's already engaged. But still am really curious in what's gonna happen so i hope you update soon.

secret.arcade chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
what I love about your story is that it's how it SHOULD be! haha update soon please :]
PhantomFan13 chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Great story so far hope to read more soon :)
Mominator124 chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
You're right, Erik DOES seem rather . . . domesticated. ;D

I do so love "what if" and AU stories. I love to see the ideas authors come up with when they change just one little thing - like Christine meeting Erik a year before her debut. So many possibilities.

Can't wait to see what's up next. (Maybe Buquet doesn't die? Or maybe it was truly an accident, or . . . we'll see. :D

Phantomess April chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I really like this story! I love Christine and Erik together :-).

Please update soon!
broadwaygirl818 chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Yay! I'm glad that Meg knows about Erik. Eh... I'm already not a fan of Raoul in this story. Hee hee, Christine's confrontation about the notes was adorable. Erik is so rarely portrayed as having to answer to anybody. Keep it up!

126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »