Reviews for Clockwork
please continue please
Wolf2468 chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
Please continue please please
Emmaline Haesel chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Rose/Bella/Angela. Cute pairing! Please? (Yes, I'm a girl, but I love Angie!)
Emmaline Haesel chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Haha, did Jazz really use the classic "if it weren't for those meddling [insert group here] and their [insert object noun here]" line?
Stalker69 chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
totally stalking this story if u ever continue this. Hope u do though. *Grins*
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 14 . 3/25/2014
Man I wish this was continued. :( this is good.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 63,156.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
FabPezBerry78 chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
OMG totaly Awesome !
FabPezBerry78 chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
i love this chapter ahahah so funny :)
Cibom chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Holy crap this is intriguing.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
:)(: I like the set-up of the story.
Renee and Charlie being brother and sister, on top of Charlie being with Phil. Pretty cool.
But I don't want Bells to die. :)(:
Leez chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
Is this story going to be finished? I must say I love all of the author's works and have read nearly every single one of them now. And I absolutely love how he is able to both make the characters his own and how he can continue to do so through each of his stories while keeping all of them unique. I have to admit I wouldn't be able to think of half the ideas in these fanfics and I really respect someone who can.

Regards,

Leez
ZoELuTaR chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
Are you going to update this story? :(
Zefeh chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
I . . . I am very and extremely sad . . .
I knew they have posted saying that they are going to take down stories with 'lemons' but haven't really seen it happening yet. Technically your story "The Care and Feeding of Zombies" wasn't taking down viva that rule, but because of a word in the summary but I remember reading it and loving it. Then when I saw my brother playing Dead Island, I wanted to re-read it but it's gone for now. Loved that story and would love to re-read it if you could put it back up. Love your stories, keep using your writing talent!
themillersdaughtersmistress chapter 14 . 6/12/2012
Hi! Just to start out, I've been away from the twilight fandom here on for this exact reason, and away from fandom in general catching up on reading (not really; I gave a couple days ago and went on a complete bing). So, this rule being active is new to me. Thanks for the note, because now I know I now need to move my stories. I recommend livejournal, who has the option of friendlocking stuff or blocking underage people. I would suggest archiveofourown, but I'm not sure whether the site allows new members yet.

Thanks for the note, and let me know what you decide,

aminasjk