Reviews for Clockwork
please continue please
wolfspan24 chapter 16 . 5/14
I have seen your other amazing storues but was hoping you'll upload Clockwork up on TCWS soon as well. I really love this story abd it's well written interactions between characters. Keep up the great work!
S.O.NofaGleek chapter 16 . 4/7
Are you not continuing this story?
kamonwan9952 chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
holyshit Angela? This's totally n amazing story!
kamonwan9952 chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
woah! holyshit aight this was amazing chapter! and cute ending haha
kamonwan9952 chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
holyshit mistress? YAAS, fuck bellas's so fkn cook in this
TeganCappa chapter 6 . 7/10/2015
I just can't take any story seriously anymore when people write Edward like you have. I hate him as much as the next person, but my god does it get old when people use Edward and this exact personality over and over again. "Get out of my way that belongs to me. I own it's blood and everything else, and if you do not step aside, I shall take pleasure in forcing you." Really? I mean for real? That is one of the first things he says when he returns home huh? Please. Anyway, I thought it was a cool and very unique story until this point.
lsutigers chapter 16 . 1/22/2015
please continue please
Wolf2468 chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
Please continue please please
AGirlWithTooManyFnadoms chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Rose/Bella/Angela. Cute pairing! Please? (Yes, I'm a girl, but I love Angie!)
AGirlWithTooManyFnadoms chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Haha, did Jazz really use the classic "if it weren't for those meddling [insert group here] and their [insert object noun here]" line?
Stalker69 chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
totally stalking this story if u ever continue this. Hope u do though. *Grins*
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 14 . 3/25/2014
Man I wish this was continued. :( this is good.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 63,156.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr