Reviews for The Magic Word
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Great story! Please write soon!
Thenchick chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Post more plz
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Congrats on the graduation!

Whoa for the abrupt 'reunion' between Andie/Dean. I don't think Dean will enjoy Andie's 'seduce Chase' plan.

Maybe it's been awhile but I wasn't expecting Andie/Tyler and their dancing moment together.

Nicely done
Update soon
nikki chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
moooooooore! i need mooooore!

this is soo awesome, i would love to see dean show up in Ipswich again, i bet he sees right through chase! and the boys will be like: 'you said you broke up with him' and all..

can't wait to read more x
Regin chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
Andie's Part:

Oh wow for the obvious anger directed at Andie by the Sons...its too bad Andie can't just tell them.

***

Sam's Part:

Oh wow, poor Sammy being left behind again.

Is there more to it as to why Dean is going to Ipswich...maybe because he misses Andie or is it to help her with Chase...

Update soon!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
nikki chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
hi!

wawsy... i can't believe i didn't notice you had updated!

anyway, love it *obviously*

so what's going on with Andie and Chase... i mean she's there to kill him right?

actually you never really specified why she came back... is it because of chase or is it something else?

please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter!

x
BelievesInNargles chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
love this chapter, can't wait for more
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
Andie's 1st Part:

I REALLY hope that Andie has no interest in Chase. She's belongs with Dean!

******

John's Part:

Very awesome to refer this part as 'Daddy Winchester'.

Really like John's views on how Andie's presence has impacted his family.

******

Andie's 2nd part:

SO GLAD that Andie admits that her relationship with Dean was the most perfect one she's ever had. Andie/Dean!

Love it that she would still defend Dean to her brother.

I can't believe you stopped it there and right when the major confrontation was just getting started.

Elm Treigh chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
I've always liked the way you switched from one pov to the next. Gives your story some dimension. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. I'm dying to know what Andie's reaction to Dean is gonna be & what Caleb & Co will have to say to her & what her reaction will be once she realizes who Chase really is. :)
peygoodwin chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
love it update soon:)
Carolina chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
I love giving my bad reviews. I wanna see what Caleb says to his sister... *very whiny voice*

Oh, and will you keep this kinda canon concerning Dean? Cause I really, really, really won't mind if you don't. They can get over obstacles...
nikki chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Hey

don't take this the wrong way, but i am thrilled to hear that you have the worst cold of your life... Obviously it's not really fun for you, but if you being sick means you update this story, then by all means, be sick more often ;)

Of course, i hope you'll feel better soon, but don't let that stop you from updating! I'm still confused: does Andie know about Chase? Yes or no? I can't figure it out!

anyways... love your story, hope you'll give us more soon

huggs and kisses, peace and love, salt'n burn!
fallen angel 007 chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
YAY another chapter! :D ...but not quite long enough... :(

Please, please update again soon, I can't wait for the boy's reactions! :D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Dean's part:

He misses her and jealous of her too (due to John being proud of the female hunter)!

Dean's coming back!

********

Andie's part:

Does Andie have her GED? I can't see her going to a music school now that she's a damn good hunter

********

Kate's part:

NO Andie/Chase...Andie/Dean! Dean is perfect for Andie!

Get well soon too!