Reviews for Beautiful Stranger Outtakes
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 7/18
Love this ! It's really good to hear Edward's POV.
blondferretgirl chapter 3 . 7/8
Love It!
edwards-sparrow chapter 3 . 5/27
Hey guys I really loved this story and the outtakes but am wondering if you are going to continue them. ES
debslmac chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
blb1000 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Love this EPOV outtake and it looks like good start for E & B, but I hestitate to start the main story when it may not be completed. I'll follow it to see if there are any updates...
ttandme69 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Very nice 3 chapters.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
oh shit
Gidget922 chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I love these outtakes
tcrew chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Poor Charlie and Renee. This definitely makes you more sympathetic to them. Everyone makes mistakes, even good parents.
grrrr.edward chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
wow~! that's who was watching her! fantastic!
TwilightFan104 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
I love Charlie! The whole situation is so sad but he is trying.
TwilightFan104 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I just realized you had outtakes for this story and am glad I read this one. Good insight into Bella's relationship with her parents. I agree that nobody is perfect, and her parents prove this. I can't agree with them cutting her off, especially since they know James is not good for Bella in any way. I wanted to have more respect for Renee, but it is not there at all. Guess we all have to live with our choices.
itlnbrt chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Great outtake... thanks.
Ziva84 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
It's was great to read from Charlie POV. Sad that they have lost 4 years of Bella's and Elyse's life. It's great that it's on the mend.
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
aww that was extremely sad yet wonderful at the same time. it's so good that alice did what she did. and after finding out that james had obviously deleted the message renee sent it was even more heartbreaking. you portrayed charlie and renees heartbreak so vividly in this chapter but why didn't charlie just go and see his daughter anyway regardless of how she was gonna act. oh well at least we know now what is already happening and that charlies last words of this chapter is starting to come to pass!